Tiny

Summer Fever (hiatus)

    "Good morning, beautiful." Tao's soft voice whispers by my ear, waking me slowly. I breathe in deeply, stretching in his arms and looking up into his arms. 
    "That was some dream, wasn't it?" Tao asked sympathetically, holding me tightly. I nodded, doing my best to forget the dream. 
    "It was really weird. I want to just forget it. Can we go to the beach again?" I asked, pouting slightly. Tao nodded, smiling, and we both stood up. 
    "Come on, I have to get home and change. I'll be right back." Tao said. I nodded, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Tao swung out my window and I went downstairs. 
    I fixed some breakfast and ate it on my way to the shower. After I showered, I put on a swim suit and met Tao in front of my house. He kissed me, and we walked together down to the beach. 
    "Chen's meeting us down there, and the boys from last time might be there." Tao said. I nodded, taking his hand and walking with him. 
    "Thanks for taking care of me last night. How did you know I was having a nightmare?" I asked. Tao shrugged, swinging our arms between each other. 
    "Lu Han felt your thoughts, and he woke me up. I tracked your heartbeat, and I came as soon as I could." Tao said softly. I nodded, burying my nose in his shoulder. 
    "I'm glad you came." I said. Tao nodded, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, and we arrived at the beach. 
    "Sujin!" A boy waved at me from the water and I smiled. I waved back and Tao did the same, both of us running down to the water. 
    "Aron!" I smiled. I waved to the rest of the boys floating on rafts, laughing at Baekho fast asleep. His head was tipped back, and Ren was slowly tipping his head under water. Baekho finally straightened up with a snort and Ren giggled, splashing away. 
    "Yah!" Baekho yelled, diving off and dunking Ren underwater. Minhyun watched them distantly, rolling his eyes at how stupid they were. 
    "How have you been?" JR asked with a smile. We all splashed into the water, spending the day together. Chen arrived soon after, joining Ren in pranking everyone. 
    When we had finally had enough, everyone worked together to hold the two pranksters underwater. I laughed when Chen sent a small shock towards Tao, making him shriek. He let Chen up, Ren also sputtering to the surface. 
    "What are you idiots doing, it's time to eat!" Kris yelled from the shore. We looked up, noticing the sky was starting to darken, and got out of the water. We were shivering and exhausted from spending a whole day at the beach, but we were happy. 
    "See ya!" Aron called, him and the other boys walking off down the road. Tao and I ate at Kris' house, and I decided to spend the night. 
    "Here, take the extra bed. See you in the morning!" Tao kissed me goodnight and I smiled. I curled up, falling asleep quickly. And waking up in the same hallway, same lab room as the night before. What was with this nightmare?

Wahhhhhhhhh! The update is terrible, nothing flows! I'm going to rewrite it tomorrow, when I can think better. Sorry, this is the best I can do right now. Please comment, subscribe and upvote!
—Sujin