Tiny

Summer Fever (hiatus)

    "Come on, let's go!" Chen called, rushing over to the lapping waves of the ocean. He stuck an experimental toe in, and looked over at Xiumin. The oldest was already waist deep in the water, and Chen smiled evilly. He stuck a hand in the water, laughing when Xiumin straightened up with a yelp. 
    "You little lightning troll! What's wrong with you?! You don't go around SHOCKING people!" Xiumin yelled, turning around and looking mad as hell. Chen immediately looked terrified, yelling when Xiumin froze the water at his feet. Chen tugged fruitlessly on his legs, mumbling apologies. 
    "Xiumin, Chen! Knock it off, someone will see you!" Kris commanded. Xiumin grudgingly unfroze Chen, who ran and hid behind Lu Han. 
    "Get away from me, you camel dinosaur!" Lu Han said, pushing Chen. Chen pouted, shocking Lu Han, and the deer started chasing him up and down the beach. 
    "Tch, pabos." Tao rolled his eyes next to me. I smiled up at me, enjoying the day at the beach with the werewolves. 
    We were at a small, secluded beach and there were only 5 other people there. I looked over at the group of boys, but they ignored us. I was glad they hadn't seen Chen or Xiumin, but they didn't even look our way. 
    "Come on, let's swim." I said, putting down my towel and jumping in the water. Tao shook his head, sitting down on the beach by Lay and avoiding the cold water. Chen swam out to me, and I smiled at him. 
    "Hey, it's the water dog!" I smiled teasingly. Chen gasped in mock outrage, splashing me with a foot and kicking away. I relaxed in the water, shrieking in shock when someone grabbed me from behind and picked me up. 
    "What do you think you're doing?!" Tao's angry voice sounded and the person holding me dropped me down immediately. I turned, ready to give Chen a playful splash, and froze when I didn't recognize the boy behind me. 
    "Oh!...I am so sorry!" I giggled at his horrified face, and he gave me an embarrassed look. His cheeks flared red, and I laughed outright. 
    "Aron, what the hell are you doing?" The others boys called from the beach, and I recognized this boy as one of them. Another boy swam over, flicking his blonde hair out of his face. 
    "Tao, it was an accident!" I called, reassuring him. Tao nodded, but still stood up and walked over to the other group sitting on the sand. I saw Lay also going, and Chen swam over between me and Aron. Tch, so protective. 
    "I didn't mean to—I thought you were—Ren, how did you manage to get away from me?" Aron finally finished, sounding extremely flustered and turning to blame his blonde friend. 
    "Yah, I had nothing to do with this! Don't blame me if you're terrible at Marco Polo!" Ren snapped back, looking 100% done with Aron. 
    "Seriously, don't worry about it! I'm Kim Sujin, these are my friends." I said, gesturing to the wolf pack. The boys all introduced themselves; Aron and Ren in the water, and Baekho, Minhyun and JR on the shore. 
    "Nice to meet you. Want to hang out?" I asked. The boys all nodded, and Tao started playing frisbee with JR, Baekho and Xiumin. How appropriate, my puppy playing frisbee...
    I rolled my eyes, turning back to Aron and Ren. They were fighting in the water, each one trying to wrestle the other into submission. I laughed, smiling when Ren finally beat Aron. 
    "Hey, come again sometime soon, yeah?" Aron smiled, winking. I laughed, nodding, and we walked away with the boys. 
    "That was fun!" I said, smiling while I held Tao's hand. He smiled down at me, planting a kiss on my forehead. 
    "They were nice, let's meet them again." Tao said. I nodded, glad to be out with my friends. 

Okay, I'm such a bad author! I promised you guys an update, and this is all I can do now. My fingers don't work very well, I'm working on about three hours of sleep for the past few nights. Lots of stress right now, please don't give up on this story! I promise you giant updates after this, please just stick with me. I'm so sorry, guys. 
Please comment, subscribe, upvote!
Saranghae!
—Sujin. 
(I'm a fail)