Who the hell is that Superman?

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

Nichkhun looked cool. Superman? He might be every women's first love. He is a superhero, for God's sake. Who could possibly beat him in any way? He then smiled at Vic. It must be a joke. Vic is his wife, if she had children, it must be his, not Superman's.

Vic looked him. He didn't ask about that first love thing further. Why did he smile anyway?

"Don't forget that we have to go at 3. You don't wanna be late for your first visit to my family after becoming Mrs. Horvejkul."

"I know," Victoria walked to her office. "Could you please stop bothering them? They are working, Khun."

Nichkun waved to Vic's employees smiling bright then followed her to her office. He closed the door then backhugged Vic. Kissing her cheek which made it blushed.

It was the next step in their relationship. It was closer to her imagination about her future married life, with Nichkhun. Her imagination when she was in love, with him, which she could not remember when. That soft kiss made a subtle grin both on their face.

"They might see," Vic pushed him away.

"You like it, don't you?" he . He couldn't believe it either. It was the first time he kissed her and she didn't move, didn't refuse.

"By the way, I don't remember you like to watch any Superman movie, but you said he was your first love? It wasn't me?" Nichkhun asked in disbelief while throwing himself to the sofa.

Victoria smiled.

 


 

"Khun, don't run!" Vera Horvejkul yelled at him.

"Vic! Vic!! I am here!!!!" Nichkhun ran fast to Victoria who was reading a novel under a tree in the backyard.

"Uh-oh... You came?" Victoria tried to fix her hair

"Oh... What are you doing?" Nichkhun asked while sitting beside her.

"Reading," Vic turned her head. "You know, I was going around the bookstore with Mom yesterday and I found this novel. This is great!"

"Really?" Nichkun turned his head to Vic. "I went to the bookstore yesterday too. Mom bought a Superman comic for me. You know. She is a little strict, but she knows what I want sometimes. You know she never lets me read comic."

"Wow, then we can read together here," Vic suggested.

"Okay."

They were reading their books for a while when Vic said, "You know what? This novel teaches me something; that we cannot pursue our dreams without dreams. We cannot imagine anything when we don't have any imaginations at all. Sometimes, we think too logically but claim that we are irrational. I am a logical person, but I am a dreamer because I am being irrational more often. Do you understand what I mean? Yeah, it's too confusing for children in our age, Mom told like that too, but I guess I can relate it to my life. Dreams."

Victoria giggle, "And I've just realized that maybe you are in some of my dreams."

There was no response. Vic looked around and found Nichkhun in nowhere. Then, she saw the only thing he left. A superman comic.

"Yeah, you know, sometimes I dream about you," Victoria talked to 'the Superman'.

She sighed.

 


 

"Why are you smiling?" Nichkhun asked.

"Nothing. Let's just go home and get ready to meet Mom and Dad." Victoria tidied her table. "By the way, why do they suddenly want to live here?"

"I told you. They want grandchildren. They are using force now." Nichkhun opened the door and let Vic pass him. "What's wrong with that look?"

"I'm just imagining things. I can see CCTV everywhere. Do you think they can see us right now?"

"I bet they can. But it's better actually. Cool."

"What?" Vic asked.

Nichkhun smiled.

 

Vic, closer. I hope the fate brings us closer. I want you completely. The complete version of yours. I can fill all the spaces in your heart with love instead of hatred, if you let me too.

 

I hope you make some efforts, Mr Horvejkul!

 



Author's Note

Hello everyone! It's been a long time. It's just a short update after my hibernation, as always. Please let me know, is this story getting boring? Do you stil read this story?

God!!! I'm getting lazy these days. Heartbroken too. Do you still hope that Khuntoria will be true? Just asking because I really do. Sorry to all Khunfany fans tho.