It's just a dream. Yes it definitely is! No? No!!!!

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

"Hello there! Nice to meet you too!"

That person was smiling brightly to Victoria. Victoria was staring at the floor. She thought hard, there was no ways that this person standing in front of her was someone she knew. Actually she did not want to believe it. It was hard to believe.

"What are you doing here?" she repeated.

"Can I come in? It's so cold outside! I'm freezing," that person said.

"NO!" Victoria was screaming. Her heart was beating fast.

"What?" That person was shocked.

"You can't come in!"

"Why?"

"Because I do not know who you are!" she was screaming once again.

That person sighed. He looked so pissed off. "I have just arrived, it's too cold here for me to bear, and there are so many mosquitos. Stop joking! Let me in."

Victoria shoke her head. She couldn't imagine how it would turn out if this man came inside her house.

"Victoria! Let me in!"

Victoria tried to close the door, but he held it. He pushed the door then came in, easily.

Victoria was looking at him while he was looking around the livingroom.

"Nice house," he said.

He turned around, stared at her from head to toe. Then he smiled.

"You do not change that much like what she told me."

Victoria looked away. She was too scared to face him.

"Vic...." he whispered.

"What, Junsu-ssi?" she asked.

"Finally, you remember me. Or maybe you pretended that you forgot about me?"

"What do you want? What are you doing here?"

"To take you," he answered firmly. 

"I won't go with you. Even if you drag me out of this house."

"I have no choice. He wants you," Junsu said desperately.

"Who is he? The one you are talking about?" Victoria turned her head. He looked at Junsu's eyes, then immediately stared the floor. 

"I know you have read my email."

"I have. That's why I remember who you are. But It's quite difficult for me to understand what you mean by, he wants me?"

"You know exactly whom I mean. The heaven knows you are lying, Vic."

"I don't know who he is. And I don't care. I have read your email, Junsu-ssi. Carefully. Still, I don't understand. What nonsense are you talking about? Engagement? Fiance?" she said with a loud voice, out of depression.

"Didn't your parent tell you? They have agreed," Junsu asked with a smile on his face. He knew Victoria was lying but he didn't want to force her. Not again.

"How could I'm engaged to someone while I have never met him before? Whom did he get engaged to? My photo?" Victoria asked sarcastically. She was afraid actually. But she was so pissed off. She wanted Junsu to get out from her house. She didn't want to have any connection with him anymore.

"You have met me. Too many times, enough to make a story book of a fairy tale," there was a man's voice from her back.

Victoria turned around, covering with her hand. Shocked.

"I miss you, my beautiful, fiancée?" He greeted with smile. Too bright for someone who had not met for some years.

"I'm sure you have some empty rooms for us to sleep. Your dad told me. Actually, he warned me not to get near to you. Not until we become an official family," he said, again with his bright smile.

She hated it. She hated that smile. She hated his scent. She hated his eyes. She hated everything about him. She hated him because she ever loved him.

You know, if you love someone too deeply, you will hate him for the entire of your life. Because you'll be dissapointed once he betrayed you.

 

Just like him, to me...

 

"Vic?" he called Victoria. "Do you have something to eat? I remember you were a good cook, plus I'm starving. The foods they served in the plane were nothing compared to you cookings."

Victoria looked at him coldly, "I quit cooking, long time ago."

"Cooking is not something you can quit. You enjoy cooking so much. However, you cannot quit cooking like you cannot quit eating."

He laughed. He thought Victoria was joking.

"I am too busy to cook. Maybe it's because we haven't met for so long, but I am not I was," again Victoria said coldly.

 

I stopped cooking because of you, babo.

 

Nichkhun stared at her, then came closer. Too close till Victoria held her breath, felt his breath on her face.

"Sorry," he whispered, in Victoria's ear.

Victoria looked at Nichkhun's eyes, "I changed, but you didn't. You are exactly the same as you were, Nichkhun-ssi."

"Then, change me. Change me as you want," he whispered again.