Let's get married, TOMORROW!

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

"Why don't you need my explanation while you are dying to know?"

"I'm not. You have done that explanation part. It was enough."

"It's different. It was a puppy love for sure. But when you were gone, I lost something. Not my sister, but my girl."

Victoria sighed.

"Surely, we haven't met for a loooooong time, Mr. Horvejkul. I'm so surprised that you become cheesy like this. Get out. Get out of my house. I don't need any explanation. I don't even need you to be here. I don't want to see you again if the reason you meet me is only to bring old story up. I will be glad if you consider me as a family member."

"Let's get married then," Nichkhun proposed.

Okay, it was not the best marriage proposal ever. But it was not the reason for Vic to....

"NOOO!!! Who wants to get married to a jerk like you???" she screamed.

"Tomorrow...." Nichkhun continued. "You said you would be glad to see me as your family member. And I'd like to be one. Your husband."

"Insane."

"And because I'm dying to meet you soon, hopely everyday from now on, so how if we get married tomorrow?" Nichkhun asked. His big eyes smiling. No, they were not smiling actually. But his eyes showed happiness.

"Would you like to shut your mouth up? It's itchy hearing those proposing words come out from your mouth."

"I heard that women are always like that. Speaking things differently to what they really feel. I guess it is an -OK-," Nichkhun ignored her. "I'm tired. I need to sleep for the BIG day. You need to sleep too Victoria-ssi. I don't want to see circles around my bride's eyes in her wedding day. My room is in the second floor, right? I already know it actually. My mother-in-law told me."

Nichkhun winked. Then he climbed the stairs to the second floor.

Victoria lost her words. She shoke her head. Hoped it was just a dream.

No, it was not.

 

He winked to me. I guessed it wouldn't work out, but it works.

 

She touched her heart. It was pounding fast.

"Getting married, to you?"