We Got Married

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

Victoria stretched her hands. It was dawn outside and she remembered she has an important meeting that morning, but she was too sleepy to wake up.

"Good morning..."

Vic yawned, "Mor...ning...."

"Your fever has not gone down. Should I tell your secretary to cancel the meeting today?" he asked.

HE?

Vic looked at the man beside her and the arm she was sleeping on. She thought she could get a heart attack, the serious one.

Nichkhun looked at her with a funny smile. "What?"

then he kissed her forehead and hair.

 

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot to tell you that WE GOT MARRIED for a month already. No. No. I was FORCED to get married to this man, without any celebration, leaving only a marriage certificate from the Court House, and a Prenupt. Yes, a prenupt.

 

Actually, it was ridiculous to be called as a Prenupt. It didn't contain any assets possesion or spousal support, but only three conditions.

  1. The husband and the wife cannot ask for a divorce unleast both of them agree to divorce.
  2. The husband and the wife must be a normal couple in any conditions.
  3. If the husband or the wife complains about the marriage or asks divorce, he/she must look at the 1st and 2nd conditions.

 

"No, it's okay," Vic answered. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Then I will drive you there."

Victoria turned around, "Khun. Stop it."

"Okay," Khun smirked. He was happy just to hear his nickname called by Vic, in a sweet way.

 

It's a good thing that I forced you to marry me.

 


 

Nichkhun. what are you doing here?" Vic asked in shock.

"Didn't I tell you that we have to pick your mother up at the airport?"

"Oh, I totally forgot about that..."

"Who is he?" Vic assistants asked in whisper.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my f...."

"Husband. I'm Vic's husband. Nice to meet you all. I'm sure she didn't tell you that we got married right?!" he pouted his mouth in a cute way then turned his head to Vic, "do you like it that much to be single?"

"Husband?"

 

 


 

Nichkhun knew Vic the best. He knew that pride was the most important thing for her. And the only way to save her pride was to get married to this shameless man.

"You are soo clever, Nichkhun Horvejkul," Vic blew her breath angrily.

"I know," he said proudly. "Let's get married. You can save your pride while I save you for myself."

Vic had no time to think about nichkhun's words.

"I have said to you I'm not interested to be your wife," she shouted.

"You have no other way, admit to them that you are not married to me and see their reactions. Even your younger assistants have got married. I'm the one who will arrange the Prenupt, you only need to sign on it. but for now, we better hurry. Your mother is waiting. And please act well, yeobo."

Nichkhun was not good at Korean. The way he pronounced yeobo was so funny. Vic really wanted to laugh, but her pride stopped her.

"Oh God..." Vic sighed.