A filial son, a great husband

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

"MOM!!!" she yelled. "I hate the way you treat him. Your daughter is ME. He is a stranger."

"Oh, come on, dear! He is NOT a stranger at all. He is YOUR husband. He is OUR family." Vic's mom said slowly.

Vic bent her legs. Pouted with anger. But Nichkhun beside her held his laugh. For him, everything she did was cute. He wanted to poke her cheek but he was afraid Vic would be angrier.

"But you treated him differently," Vic said again in a low voice. "So does Dad."

Vic Mom stared at her with a motherly gaze, "It's just because he is the only son in OUR family. When you came to Korea years ago, he was the one who took care of me. He was the one who would drive me everywhere. Mall, market, parks, everywhere. You know your dad was always busy with his classes. Sulli had no time for me since she moved to dorm. He is my son. A filial son."

Nichkhun proudly patted his chest then hugged Mrs. Song. "thank you, Mom. Love you...."

Vic could see his reddish ears. She smirked, "You hear that? We are sibling. You are my brother. We can't continue this marriage. It's called ."

Mrs. Song hit her head, "Fool. Don't ever try to divorce him. I won't forgive you. Where will you find such a handsome, kind, and romantic husband like him. Where?"

"I can if I want! Who doesn't want to be my husband? I can win a beauty pageant with this face and body. I am a natural beauty!"

Nichkhun glanced at Vic. "After you walk over my dead body! You can't wear those revealing clothes!"

"Why can't I? Why should I hide this nice body?" Vic teased Nichkhun. She knew he didn't like it. Since they were child, he hated it if she wore short pants.

That's why Vic mistaken that Khun ever loved her.

That's why she loved him.

 


 

Vic tried to let Nichkhun's hand off. "Stop it, Khun. It's hot."

"There are so many rooms here. Why should you sleep in my room?"she continued.

"Why should I sleep in another room when my pretty wife sleep alone in this huge bed?" he tried to cuddle her again.

"I hate this fake marriage. I hate being your wife! It gives me goosebumps everytime I see you pop up in front of me. I feel like I can get a heart attack everytime I hear your voice. If you deadly intend to sleep here, let me move to another room," she hissed.

"Your mom is in this house, if you forget."

It was 100th days they had been together. 3 months and this fake marriage hurted her pride more. It also hurted Khun, but he didn't let it show. He was happy enough to be her fake husband. No, not fake. They slept in the same bed. They lived under the same roof. He loved her.

"Khun...." Vic broke up the silence. 

"Mm?"

"How about Christie?"

 



Author's Note

Sorry for updating it shortly

So many assignments to do. Tell me my flaws. I know I'm still lacking in writing. ^^