Get out of my house! No. Get out of my life!!

I Hate being Your Wife, I Like being Your Lover

Victoria moved away. She looked at Nichkhun's eyes with teary eyes.

Nichkhun smirked to Junsu. It was a code. A code, for God's sake!!!

Junsu got it.

"I think I should go upstair and start sleeping," Junsu broke the silence.

"Go. Don't go down till tomorrow morning. I need to catch things up with Vic."

Junsu brought his backpack upstair. It was not difficult to find a room. Vic had so many rooms in her big house.

"Vic....."

"Get out!"

"Vic, sorry. If the reason why you do not want to see me again is our misunderstanding long time ago, I can explain," Nichkun tried to calm her down. He saw she shed a tear. He hated it. He hated seeing his woman cry.

"Explanation?" Victoria asked sarcastically. "You did. A long time ago. Yo don't need to do that again."

Nichkhun looked at her eyes, "It's different."

 


 

She saw a photo; a photo which broke her heart painfully. Again?

She wanted to slap the boy in the photo, in real. But she couldn't do that. It was embarassing to do that. She couldn't show her real feeling.

"Such a jerk," she mumbled. "Why are you doing this again to me. Why?"

"Vic. Stop staring at that photo. It's gross," Sulli tapped her shoulder.

Sulli, Victoria's only sister, sat beside her. It was so sad to see her older sister suffered because of one man. For so many years.

"They are together. Again," Vic started crying.

"So what on earth are you doing here? Go and slap that girl! Tell her that he is yours!"

"I can't. I just can't. I am no one. Nothing, for him."

Vic touched that man on the photo softly. He was maybe a bad person, caused so many troubles. But he was the one. The choosen one, for her. that was the only thing she could think.

Nichkhun was with Christie for three years. It was amazing, wasn't it? Three years and although the broke up a few times, those times were the best times in Vic's life, they always ended up together again. Their love was unbreakable.

 

I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I missed the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never had

What happen to us we were almost there

Who ever said it's impossible to miss, what you never had

Never almost had you

 

Vic's phone was ringing. She was hurried and took her phone on the table.

"Nichkhun?"

She couldn't hide her smile.

 


 

"Why can't you see? Why are you so blind? Do you really love her?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. I love her. What nonsense are you talking about?" Nichkhun looked at another way. He expected someone else to come and why did Vic show up in his special moment?

"But you said you loved me... For so many years, I keep that words. For so many years, I wait you. For so many years, I love you."

Nichkhun looked at her. Looked at her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry. I did love you, puppy love I guess. But as the time flies, we grow up together, I feel you are more like my sister."

 

You are so mean! Mean! Without any heart you say that to my face!

 

"Yeah, actually so do I. Because we are too close, as a sibling. Maybe I am mistaken. What I feel is not love for a boy, but for a brother. I'm sorry. It's so childish to show up before you like this."

Victoria scratched her neck, faked a smile.

"Yeah, maybe this kind of puppy love will go away. It's just because I was too stupid to realize that it wasn't real."

She tried so hard not to cry.

"I think I should go. You are waiting her, right? I don't want to ruin your perfect night. Bye."

She went. Walking slowly, hoped that he would call her name. At least, to say see ya.

"Bye," Nichkhun whispered.

No, he didn't call. No, he didn't want her to stay anymore. No, he didn't want, her.


Bye, Nichkhun. I swear, you will remain as the best brother I ever have. Bye.

 

 

 

 



Author's Note

It is not good, I know. Just let me know my flaws, on your own persperctive. What can I do to be better?

Give your critics and advices. ^^