Temple Troubles

EXO in Hogwarts the All-Boys Magic Academy

 

Minseok finished organizing his things and has decided to take a small tour of the castle, it seems like many of his fellow housemates also decided to sleep in, or maybe they were already out and about, but he sure didn't see anyone as he exited through the currently Opera Singing Sir Jo Kwon painting out into the stairs.

Sir Jo Kwon didn't even bat an eyelash as he sipped a glass of water daintily to clear his throat. Minseok mumbled his thanks and makes a left, not having a particular place in mind to check out first.

 





The castle was huge, like a maze and he found himself walking in a hall with amazingly tall stain glass windows that seemed to go on forever. The light trickled through the glass and seemed to sparkle ever so slightly and Minseok was mesmerized, it was a great, quiet and peaceful place and he found himself walking slowly as he tried to remember how he got there exactly.

Minseok closes his eyes to take in the warmth coming in through the stained glass window-

-CRASH!!-


 





"Ooh.. that's going to bruise.." Minseok overhears someone above him and he winces as a throbbing in his right temple finally registers.

"Uh-"

"Oh, you're awake!"

"ugh...huh?" Minseok slowly gets up and reaches for his temple, eyes still barely open when the person grabs his hand and stops him.

"Ah! don't touch it yet! I put a salve on the bruise and I was just about to put a bandage!"



After being coaxed to lay back down, the person carefully wrapped bandages around Minseok's head while quietly mummbling things like "yes, wrap gently around the temporal lobe" and "why do people get hurt so often ah" and "ah... such a nice day" all in quiet jumble.

"Done! You can get up now!"

Minseok almost fell asleep again as it was still morning, but finally opens his eyes to see the bright light brown haired person beaming a cute smile at him, satisfied with his bandage wrapping Minseok assumed.

"Thanks..uh.."

"Lay! My name is Lay Lovegood!" Lay answered Minseok before getting up from his seat and wandering to a desk nearby not even waiting for a reply.

Minseok gets out of the bed, the throbbing pain from his head had decreased by a lot he had noticed and makes his way to what he assumed was the exit, before turning back around and almost stumbling as Lay had appeared in front of him.

"Wah!" Minseok exclaimed, startled as he didn't even hear Lay walk towards him. "Uh.. could you tell me how to get back to..ugh..the uh.. main atrium?" Minseok wasn't sure where he was, nor of how to get back to the Gryffindor house, and he wondered if the throbbing in his head had a minor part in his quite incomplete thoughts.

"You don't look too well actually.. do you want to rest some more? I can call someone from your house to help you get back if you'd like.." Lay answered and Minseok felt like Lay was reading his blurry mind.

"Uh sure, could you call my roomate?..uh..... Actually I forgot his name..what was it again.." Minseok raised his hand to rub his head when Lay stopped him again.

"So many people are getting injured..*sigh* rest rest, just give me your name, it's the weekend, surely you don't need to be anywhere fast? quickly lay down and rest!" Lay half dragged Minseok back to a nearby bed and before he knew it Minseok's eyes flutter quickly to a close and he was fast asleep.

tumblr_mnyzv7ez1r1rleoabo1_500.jpg