Who's Who?

EXO in Hogwarts the All-Boys Magic Academy

"Oh? Who's the cute blonde that just arrived with Suho?" A curly haired red head asks, nudging his friend with his elbow.

"How am I supposed to know Chanyeol? Hey Kai got any idea? You're the prophet." The boy said rubbing his arm from Chanyeol's overly strengthened jab.

"Chen, how many times do I have to tell you, I can't control it. I don't know who that guy is either. Why am I even here?" Kai said even though he actually didn't mind watching the Gryffindor try-outs, he was surprised that he was allowed to watch actually since the Houses were usually pretty secretive about their Quidditch try-outs and he was in house Hufflepuff.

Kai's thoughts are disrupted as the boys of the Gryffindor Quidditch team began to enter the field, and the other people there to watch began to talk together excitedly in a buzz.

Especially when the Captain and Second Captain came into view.

Yifan Chang who people called Fan, and Baekhyun Delacour entered in their full red and gold uniforms, their Captain and Second Captain arm bands sparkling ever so slightly to show that they were a cut above the rest.

Fan Chang, tall, blonde and easily one of THE handsomest guys in the whole school raised his hand and everyone quited in a matter of seconds. He had that sort of power over people, he didn't speak much, and remained a bit of a mystery, and even more is that he has many young admirers in the younger grades. "Those who wish to try out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, come onto the field!" He said with his deep commanding voice and slowly one by one the Quidditch team hopefuls began to walk down to the field.

Baekhyun Delacour, not as tall, dark as black hair and shining blue eyes looked at each of the students, most likely taking note of them and already analyzing them on their possible skills. Baekhyun was beautiful on a different level than Fan, as he was part fairy and had an ethereal feel to him if you just happened to see him standing still. But once he opens his mouth you know that he's actually quite bright, and wittier than anyone or anything you've ever seen, it's a surprise he wasn't in Ravenclaw for his witt alone! He had many admirers, probably more than Fan out of the boys in the crowd.

Shortly they were joined by Suho who quickly whispered something to them before being joined by the mysterious blonde.

When the crowd started buzzing again as the final member of the Gryffindor Quidditch entered the field and began walking toward Fan and Baekhyun.

 




Minseok watched as the students began to walk down to the field that He and Suho landed on only minutes before.

"Just wait here Minseok, or maybe find a place to sit? I'll join you in a sec I'm just going to tell those 2 over there *Suho points to Fan and Baekhyun* that I've arrived, I'm one of the 'unbiased judges' you see." Suho said quickly before quickly stepping towards the Quidditch team.

Minseok was surprised and stood there for a moment. Today is the Quidditch try-outs, wow, it's great that Dad and I arrived last night or else I would have had to wait another year! Minseok thought to himself before going into a quick jog after Suho. This is my chance!

 




Minseok asked if he could join the try-outs and Suho, Fan and Baekhyun had no problems with it since he was an official Gryffindor student now and he had the right to so Minseok walked to the still forming line of Quidditch team hopefuls.

The watching crowd began to buzz again excitedly, catching Minseoks attention and he looked around for the cause. to his surprise who else could it be other than his brunnette haired roomate, walking in his Quidditch gear towards Fan and the others. The other boys lined up beside him began to whisper excitedly to one another.

"It's Luhan! Luhan Longbottom! You know he became the seeker on his first year? Wow..he's so pretty up close.." The comments varied greatly from admiration.. to ADMIRATION. But as Minseok stared at Luhan who casually walks up to join Fan Chang, Baekhyun Delacour and Suho McGonagall his eyes widened, realizing who he was! Luhan Longbottom, one of the sons of the great Auror Family!?

Maybe trying out wasn't the best idea.. or else his secrets might be found out.