Sorted

EXO in Hogwarts the All-Boys Magic Academy

6918_da72_960.jpeg 

"Hmmm~~ Well well welll~" The sassy sorting hat trilled as it lay atop the young mans' head. It was a peculiar event, for everyone present, and that would be the headmaster Yunho, a somewhat nervous looking middle aged man and of course Minseok, the one seated in front of them.

"Who who who~ do we have here?~" The sassy sorting hat continued.

"I see it was a good idea to get the sorting done in the Headmasters office, now sorting hat please, quickly, we have other things to attend to!" Headmaster Yunho said sternly.

"Ravenclaw?.." The sorting hat ended in a question and the young man's eyes turned wide eyed like a boys ready to shake his head, when the sorting hat continued, "-or perhaps..Slytherin?"

Headmaster Yunho and the nervous middle aged man stared quietly as the sorting hat seemed to keep changing his mind, or perhaps it was the boy?

"Well...?" Headmaster Yunho asked the sorting hat finally.

The young man was at his witts end but eventually sighed somewhat in relief as the sorting hat finally chose the house he'd be in for the next few years of his life.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

yes, Gryffindor! Minseok thought triumphantly.

 




 





-knock knock knock-

A boy lay in his bed, blankets tossed about, a leg hanging over a pillow and hair resembling a nest, not even rustling to the knocking on his door.

-knock knock knock-

The boy continued to sleep and Minseok quietly entered his new quarters, a candle in his hand as his luggage followed behind him with new animated legs.

Quietly so as to not wake the sleeping boy he quickly changed and slipped under the covers of the empty bed beside him.

 




 





"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minseok got up abruptly at the sound of the loud scream to see the boy beside him wide eyed staring right back. "Bloody hell.......I thought my room was was suddenly overun by crocs but they're yours aren't they?" The boy said pointing at what indeed was Minseok's luggage that was somehow able to walk on the ceiling and walls with the legs he had forgotten to un-animate the night before.

"Oh.. uh..yeah, they're mine, sorry about that." Minseok said quickly, before finding his wand beside him and with a wave causing all his luggage to fall to the floor with a thud.

"So..who're you..and oh.. I'm guessing you're the new guy that Suho told me about.. what was your name again?..M..Martin? Micheal?" The boy said groggily as he swung his legs over his bed to face Minseok.

"Minseok actually.." Minseok said.

"Minseok? pretty close. Well.. it's the weekend so.. I'm going to catch some more Z's... you can do whatever you want with the room..oh yeah! Welcome to Hogwarts!" The boy said as he flopped back down onto his bed and quickly pulled the covers over himself.

"Uh..yeah..than-" Minseok couldn't even properly greet the boy back as he was quickly making slight snoring sounds, back asleep.

Minseok rubbed his head, a bit embarassed, before turning his head to see one of his luggages upturned like a turtle with it's feet still trying to walk.

It's a new day, technically his first day at Hogwarts the All-Boys School of Magic.. time for his new life to begin.


 






A/N:
I have some vague ideas on who should be in which house, but I'm currently open to suggestions~ and guess who's Minseok's roommate? (it's not a hard question xDD )