The Plan

The Reason

                     After finding the memory card that held her golden opportunity,she had the whole plan of what she should do set before her eyes.She knew what her next move was.She had been waiting to do that for the two past years.Ignoring her friend's numerous questions of what was going on,she power walked through the apartment then out of it.

                     She roamed in the streets of the block where was Min Ji's house,waiting for the journalist's appearance.She was sure he was somewhere around there.Min Ah logically figured out that since he believed she had the memory card,which happened to be true,he was going to stay close to her.She put her hands inside her pants' back pockets and took small and inpatient steps,watching from the corners of her eyes the scene around her.She tried to make it seem,to a certain journalist,like she was only walking in a random street and not actually waiting for him.She heard footsteps getting closer to her and she silently squealed in joy.The noise of the black old shoes hitting the ground was getting louder as she mentally prepared herself.Not that she wasn't already prepared since the moment she found the memory card.Regardless of the inner excitement,she continued to walk until he stood in front of her,stopping her in the process."I need just.." He raised his one index in front of his face then continued "..one minute of your time." Min Ah faked to be taken aback by his sudden appearance and raised a pretentious eyebrow."One minute.That's all I'm asking for." At that point,he was ready to beg her on his knees.She watched his begging eyes for a few seconds then answered his request by a simple "Okay." to not sound eager,even thought she was.She scanned her surroundings then turned to face him."Thought,it's better if we talk somewhere else." She offered as if there was someone watching them when actually the street was empty.But the journalist was too busy being happy and relieved to notice.Surely,Min Ah had a goal behind all this.He immediately agreed and asked in a calmer voice."Okay.Where?" Min Ah looked him straight in the eyes and let a mischievous grin show."Your office." The man frowned,looking away."Why would I let you come to my office?" Min Ah thought the question was ridiculous and that his oblivious face was even more ridiculous."Weren't you begging me a few minutes ago?" She spoke in a lazy tone,as if telling the most obvious thing.The journalist turned to face her,nodding slowly.Convincing him was easy..

                     Min Ah pinched her nose at the humidity that was vibrating from the walls and made her way inside of the room in discomfort.The nasty odor made her wave her hand in front of her face,searching for some clean air.She attempted to walk further but her feet hit a fix-phone thrown on the floor,nearly falling down.She groaned in pain and as she managed to balance herself.The journalist who was trying to clean a small chair from dust for her to seat in,quickly walked to her and lifted the machine from the ground to put it in the little space left above the desk,while muttering a "Sorry." and giving her apologetic looks.The office was small and it seemed like a cage with both of them inside.The man pointed at the chair he was cleaning a while ago and offered "Have a seat." Min Ah looked at him in disbelief and in a bit of disgust.There was no way she was going to sit in such a dirty chair."I rather not." She declined his offer.He walked around the desk and started collecting the numerous papers and files that were messily thrown around the laptop,to put them in the drawers by the right.The fact that he avoided the drawers by the left didn't go unnoticed by Min Ah.After he finished his cleaning,he sat on his chair and looked up at her as he sighed in tiresome."Such a unique way of hosting your guests." She said,sarcasm flying out of .Upon hearing those words,he automatically stood up,walked to the door then turned to face her."Black coffee?" He asked while putting his hand on the door knob,still looking at her."Fine." She nodded then leaned on the wall next to her.The journalist opened the door and left the office.Min Ah had waited a couple seconds,making sure he was gone,before she started her plan.She walked around the desk and stood in front of the four drawers of its left side.She opened the first one but she was met by random pictures of his,and even a small empty Coke bottle.Eleminating it of the list,she quickly closed it then opened the second one.Numerous yellowish files stood vertically so she pulled one out.TS ent​ was written in black and big letters.She smiled to herself in victory then opened the file to find a few white papers with tables drawn on them.Each bar had the name of an idol working under the company and in the bar next to it,there were some phone-numbers.That wasn't what Min Ah was expecting to find but it absolutely was way better.But it ringed a bell.The papers were familiar.She was blinded with greed that she didn't think about why would a journalist have such files.Having no time to keep searching in unnecessary files,she started looking for the wanted one.Lifting a file after the other,she found nothing so she opened the third drawer and went through them again to finally find it.The YG ent file.She avoided those papers about the unrelated artists but stopped when she saw his name.She eagerly pulled her phone out and took a clear picture of that part of the paper.After getting what she wanted,she quickly put the files back and cleaned her mess.Before she walked away,she had tried to open the last drawer but it was stuck.She used more strength but the drawer still didn't get pulled out.So in defeat,she returned to lean on the wall,acting as if nothing happened. 

                         "Sorry to make you wait." The journalist apologized as he entered the office with a small mug between the fingers of his right hand.He offered the cup to the lady whom he thought was not amused by the waiting,when in fact she was more than just amused,then headed to his chair in front of the desk.Min Ah sipped from her drink and groaned at the disgusting taste.She leaned closer to the desk then put the mug in its edge,facing the man with piercing eyes."I haven't introduced myself yet.I'm Park Soo Joon." The man stated nicely,flashing her a sweet smile.Min Ah nodded simply as she tugged a strand of her curly hair behind her ear and turned to look at her surroundings,avoiding to give any information about herself."Nice place." She commented in a sarcastic tone,facing him again.He laughed awkwardly then pointed out "Well,I don't spend much time here.I'm usually.." Before he could finish his sentence,Min Ah cut him off."..in your hunt sessions." He looked at her in a thoughtful way then agreed,smiling."If you say so." "And I assume you caught a prey." She guessed,acting like she had no idea about who the so-called preys were."But unfortunately,a certain someone took my meal away." He informed,meaning no one other than the woman standing before his eyes."Seems like you have to find a new prey." She smiled in utter amusement then turned around,ready to leave."What do you mean?" Soo Joon yelled from behind her,eyebrows crossed in confusion and eyes dark in anger.Min Ah turned around and crossed her arms."It's either that or you keep forever searching for the memory card." Soo Joon walked around the desk and stood two steps away from her."Don't you have it?" He asked angrily while his hands moved furiously in the space between them."I never said so." Min Ah denied in a complete calm tone then headed out of the office,leaving behind her a confused,frustrated and furious journalist.

                          Min Ah was sitting in the big white sofa of the living room in her house,or her father's house.Her legs were thrown on the small table in front of her and her left arm rested above the sofa,as she dialed the number that thousands of fans around the world would give their fortune to have.She was calling Choi Seung Hyun.It took him a fairly long time to finally answer but Min Ah waited patiently.The ringing stopped but nobody spoke in the other line of the phone.She wanted to get straight to the point but she had to make sure that the one she was talking to was Seung Hyun."Hello." She saluted,her voice coming out firm."Who is this?" Seung Hyun asked in a husky and strong voice."Someone you'll be grateful to." Min Ah answered,smiling at the cheesiness of her own words.She expected Seung Hyun to think that she was a fan who somehow managed to get his number so before he could hang up,she spoke again "Once upon a time,a rapper and an actress went to a night club.They kissed but a journalist took their pictures." She had a big cocky grin and she tried to muffle her laugh.She was totally enjoying it and she looked forwards to his reaction.But all she got was normal breathing then an unexpectedly calm voice said "Meet me in the same club at ten,tonight."