The Fire

The Reason

                     Inside the club,people moved drunkly to the beat,under the blinding colored lights.Sweat and alcohol's smells danced in the air,swaying to the beat as well.Each person floated in his own boat.Each person held a painful story that they wanted to get rid of.Everybody was drunk.Everybody wanted to forget.But that one handsome man who was leaning on the toilets' wall had a completely different story.He didn't want to forget.He wasn't drunk.At least,not tonight.He was wearing black jeans that hugged nicely his legs,and a black shirt which sleeves were rolled up to the elbows.It drew perfectly his board shoulders and nice built chest.A black hat was covering his head and hiding half of his face.His strong jaw line wasn't left unseen.And to complete the dark outfit,he wore black Richelieu shoes.His hands were pushed inside the back pockets of his pants as he looked down at his feet.He had a mysterious aura and he sent scary vibes.Even the air feared approaching him.

                    He looked up to see a woman walking to him.She's finally here,he thought as he pulled his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest,eyeing the lady up and down.She was wearing a red sleeveless dress,tight in her bosom but loose in the lower part;from her waist to the knees.It wasn't revealing but it looked y on her.Black high heels tickled the floor,making noises barely audible because of the music,as she walked to the man leaning on the wall.She observed his black clothes then sighed in defeat.Black again,she thought.Her eyes turned to look at the girl passing by her.It was Kim Min Ah.Their eyes met and in a blink of an eye,they both looked away.Kim Min Ah knew who the woman was.And she thought that,maybe,it was time for her to stop the searching and that,maybe,that was her chance.

                  The woman with the red dress stopped two steps in front of the mysterious man and spoke "Sorry to keep you waiting,Seung Hyun." .She gave him an apologetic smile then took a step closer to him.''Hm.." was all he replied to her with.He also took a step closer until their bodies touched.They could feel each other's soft breaths.Their eyes,in the same level,bored into each other's eyes.And slowly,their heads were getting closer.Seung Hyun put sweetly his palm on the girl's cheek and,with his thumb,he rubbed her inviting lower lip.She closed her eyes and parted her lips.He closed his eyes as well and closed the distance between them.Their lips trembled against each other and their tongues danced in the sweet shared saliva.Seung Hyun put his other hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.The lady didn't move her body.Only her lips were moving.Her mind was elsewhere.She imagined the man kissing her to be someone else.This is going to be the last time,she thought in an attempt to comfort herself.

                  A white flash and a click noise coming from next to them made them pull away from each other.Both their heads snapped to the left to see a man holding a camera in front of his face.Seung Hyun mentally cursed himself for not moving to a private place.He let go of the woman and walked a few steps towards the man next to them,thinking of taking the camera away from him,before being stopped by a hand holding his elbow."You will only get into more trouble." .The woman,that was inches away from him,spoke to his ear as loud as possible for him to hear her above the music.Seeing that she was right,he turned back taking her hand into his and pulling her away.Seung Hyun was going to get into trouble.He was slightly scared but worry overtook his emotions.But at least,there were people to solve his new problem.

                 The woman took a glance behind her to see the man with the camera,furious and red with anger.She eyed him in a comforting way then spoke.Her voice was unheard but the man read her lips.''Good luck!" was what she said before turning her head and following Seung Hyun,who was trying hard to hide his face with the hat so that nobody would recognize him.He leaded his girlfriend out of the club.

                  Min Ah tried to lift her self up from the floor for the thousandth time that night.She positioned her palms on the ground and put her weight on them,as she pushed her self up.Finally standing up,she scanned the room with her eyes looking for something.Her eyes lit up and a playful smile was formed on her lips.She found what she was looking for.She pulled her feet to his direction and as soon as she stood in front of the man who was holding a camera,she fell again.This time not on the floor but over him.Her forehead hit his and she felt the world falling behind her.She squeezed her eyes as she held her head tightly with her hands,trying to lessen the ache.She felt the world coming back to life so she opened her eyes.She saw the man's hands pushing her off him.He got up to his feet angrily and straightened his clothes.As he was doing so,Min Ah took notice of the broken camera's pieces next to her hip.She wondered why the journalist wasn't already a crying mess for breaking his camera.She knew what precious information the camera savored.She shrugged the thoughts off as she tried to grab it.But the man's hands reached it before her and he put the broken pieces between his two palms."It was an expensive one." .He spat venomously at Min Ah.His glare was threatening.He walked away after that.

                 Min Ah found the whole scene suspicious.She saw the journalist take a lonely picture of the two celebrities kissing.It was her chance.It was the scandal she was looking for.But before she could realize it,she was too drunk to even stand up straight for a full two minutes.Still,the few sober cells in her brain knew that the journalist caring about only the price of the camera,when that small thing held inside of it a golden opportunity that could bring to him much more money than what the camera cost,was suspicious.Perhaps he had the memory card...,that was her last thought before her head started aching again.She lifted her self up again for the hundredth time and headed out of the club,trying with all her strength to stay awake until she reaches her house.

                Meanwhile,the journalist knocked shakily on the door of one of the VIP rooms in the club."Come in." .He heard a sharp and serious voice say.He took a deep breath before turning the knob.He walked inside and saw a middle aged man wearing a gray suit sitting in the middle of a sofa.His back was straight and his eyes were cold.The floor was full of crumbled white papers."Was the merchandise delivered?" .The man asked,never looking at the shaking man who stood awkwardly next to the door.The older man was writing down on a white blank paper.The pen made an annoying noise every time he scratched on a word or two."Y-Yes,sir." .He replied,his voice breaking of fear.