The Hangover

The Reason

              Trying to ignore the painful thudding in her head and the bitter soreness in ,Min Ah gulped down water to drink away all the cactus that grew on her deserted throat.She put the bottle back inside the fridge and closed it,groaning at the headache that noise caused.The hangover was less of a curse after she had taken a shower but it was still giving her a hard time.

              "I ran out of coffee.." A feminine voice said from behind her.She turned around to see Min Ji pulling out the drawers then closing them as if she was searching for something."..and tea." She added while closing the last drawer strongly,making a noise that made Min Ah's ears and head ring in pain.She looked at her friend and saw her ugly grimace then she advised "Maybe some fresh air will help."  Min Ah waved her off,struggling to walk out of the kitchen.She held her head between her hands and looked around her,ignoring the way how every view flipped before reaching her eyes.She noticed the black guitar  that was leaning on the wall and she shuffled back to the kitchen."Did you come after me?" She asked the lady who was sitting in a small chair next to the counter,her back to Min Ah,and staring at the empty coffee jar.She turned her head then replied."Yes.You called me." She watched Min Ah pull a chair from around the kitchen table and walk to her.She sat in it,crossed her arms above her knees then put her head over them.She growled when her head hit her arms.Just for it to snap up again when a thought crossed her mind,making her head float in dizziness."How was your date?" She looked at her friend with threatening eyes.Min Ji flinched in her seat with worry,despite the blush that made its way to her cheeks."It was good." She answered in a whisper while smiling to the coffee jar.Obvious happiness shone in her eyes and Min Ah,slightly,envied her."I see." Curiosity was drawing weird facial expressions on Min Ah's face but the headache was stronger."I guess I really need to go out." She said while getting up and heading out of the kitchen,wanting to breath into her lungs and up her brain some cool air to calm her dancing cells."I'll go with you.I need to buy some coffee and tea,after all." She informed while getting up as well and putting the chairs back around the table.Min Ah nodded back at her in agreement.

              Min Ah stretched her arms above her head and yawned,blinking away the sleep that was still lingering,while walking in her way to the grocery store with Min Ji.She took a deep breath,inhaling the biggest amount of air her nostrils could handle,to wash away the ache in her head.Once she was fully awake and partially sober,she realized the danger and the stupidity of the memories that were back to her when she woke up.She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened."." She cursed,louder than intended.Min Ji looked at her,startled and curious,after taking a quick glance behind her."I had the chance to save two celebrities from getting involved in a scandal." Min Ah spoke,not believing the words that were coming out of .Min Ji frowned in worry and a bit of fear."What do you mean?" She asked,curiosity dripping from her tongue."Last night,I saw a journalist catching two celebrities kissing..." Min Ah trailed off,frustrated and angry.Min Ji's eyes widened and she opened to say something but quickly closed it.Min Ah watched her with mad and disbelieving eyes.Finally,she managed to speak something out."After two years of research,you just let the chance go,you mean?" Min Ah agreed with her mentally,but she was not in need of someone pinpointing her failure of the night before.She sensed her anger rising up so she walked ahead,closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.Min Ah had a low boiling point but she hated showing her emotions and feelings to anyone,including anger,even if that one was her one and only friend.She was known as the smiling rebellious lady.It was the image she tried hard to give to people,thought it was fake.

                Min Ji trailed behind her,trying to make the news sink in.But she quickly ran to the front,next to Min Ah,when she sensed someone approaching her."Someone has been following us." Min Ji announced to her friend who was already alerted.They were the only ones in that empty street,along with the person behind them."I know." Min Ah said,not glancing behind her,unlike Min Ji who kept stealing a few quick looks.Since they left the house,Min Ah kept a watchful mind on that person and judging on how he kept taking the same paths as the two,she concluded that the man was following them.They were beautiful ladies so they were used to being followed by erted men.Min Ah noticed that Min Ji sped up and lowered her head in fear."Slow down,keep your head up and straighten your back." She ordered the scared girl and the other obeyed giving her a questioning look."The weakness you show them is what encourages them to approach you." She explained,meaning not only the one erted man following them but all the ones that followed Min Ji before.Such things happened to her more frequently than to Min Ah."Give them an icy aura." She added,stopping in front of the grocery store they were heading to.

              "Okay.Now let's go in." Min Ji invited as she stepped ahead of her to the shop's door,wanting to be as far as possible from the erted man.But Min Ah didn't follow her.She turned around to see that her friend didn't move an inch so she asked with a frown."Aren't you coming in?" "Well,I never said I'll buy those things with you." She answered while walking backwards in the opposite way."Are you going back?" Min Ji questioned,already shivering at the thought of walking home back alone and being followed by that man.Min Ah noticed the little bit of fear in her voice and she thought..such a chicken!"No.I'll stay here outside.I just.." She looked behind her at the man who was walking to them then turned around to face her friend."..I have something to do." Min Ji raised an eyebrow and tried to ask but Min Ah had already turned and was walking away."I'll ask her later." She murmured under her breath as she made her way inside the store.

        "Why are you following me?" Min Ah was facing no one other than the man who was following her,and Min Ji,earlier.The man was not a erted stalker as Min Ji thought.Min Ah knew better.He was the same man she bumped into the night before in the club.He was the man whose camera she broke.He was the journalist who caught Choi Seung Hyun and the other celebrity kissing.She wondered what he was following her for.But greed swam deeper in her head than curiosity.She missed her chance the day before and she wasn't going to let it go now."You just happen to have something that is mine." The journalist answered,insecurity showing all over his face but a smirk was playing on his lips.

            

              

 

 

 

 

       Author's note:

                My school year ended this friday.Therefore,there is more time to write the fanfiction.Those first chapters may seem boring because it's taking a long time for Choi Seung Hyun and Kim Min Ah to meet,but they are necessary to form a better story.Some events just have to happen and some characters just have to appear.And if you are confused about something in the story then feel free to comment your questions.I will make sure to clarify things without spoiling the fun.And just to eliminate any confusion,Ou Min Ji is not Minzy of 2NE1.