Crappy

Just an Average Girl

-----sorry chingus we haven't updated in so long! phoebo29 and I have had really busy schedules. I know it sounds like an excuse but we're sorry! sarangehaeyo~~~`-------

 

 

 

Mi Young's POV :

 

Waking up from last night didn't feel good. I had trouble sleeping last night because all my thoughts were in a flurry. What was really on my mind, I didn't even know. I just couldn't sleep.

 

And now, I'm having a really crappy morning and I feel just like crap.

 

My mom had to leave for work early with my father, which really . Jae Young, my obnoxious brother, apparently "borrowed" my phone before he ‘accidently’ dropped it and cracked the screen. My waffles were burnt because my parents were in a rush to make breakfast and I didn't have an appetite to eat anything else. And the most important of all…

 

SEHUN WAS HUGGING ANOTHER GIRL.THE MEMORY JUST KEPT ON PLAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN MY HEAD … TT^TT

 

UGH.

Sadly, my parents left a note saying that I needed to walk with my brother to school together. My brother is a senior at my high school and he doesn't even know how to drive. Thinking about walking made my legs feel like noodles. Sleep deprivation was getting to me.

 

SO thats my list of my bad morning.

So here I am now:

 

I walked down the sidewalk in my school uniform with my obnoxious brother and his friend Kim Hyuk. I was totally ignoring them, until Jae Young said, “Go to class and try to not miss me so much.” and then he ruffled my hair. I was about to punch him but the warning bell rang.

 

I quickly walked to my building and entered my class. I awakened to my seat and saw Lu Han staring at me.

 

I sat in my seat and put my stuff down before I turned to Lu Han. “T-Thanks for the ice-cream.”

 

“It was nothing.” Lu Han said casually. I smiled back.

 

Mr. Kim came in the classroom and the noise dimmed down.

 

“Everybody did a very good job on the decorations and the other school was impressed by us for the Winter Dance. I’m sure everyone had fun. Since today is the last day and winter break is next week. I suggest we just relax and have fun for the rest of the class. No homework, you guys have worked really hard."

 

Mr. Kim left the classroom and everyone started to cheer.

 

First period passed by really fast while I was talking to Song Min, my only friend that's a girl.

 

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Sehun. Oh God. I pretended I didn’t see him hoping he wouldn't see me, but he had to just look over at my direction.

 

“Hey Mi Young.” smiled Sehun.

I slowly turned my head to face Sehun.

 

“Hi Sehun.” I said. I put a fake smile on my face.

 

“I’m sorry what happened during the dance. It’s just I saw-” Sehun said all guilty.

 

“Nah it’s alright.” I interrupted, still fake smiling.

 

“Mi Young, I knew you would understand. You’re the BEST.” Sehun said with a big smile on his face.

 

I only gave a fake smile and was about to walk away when a girl I didn't recognize walked up to Sehun.

 

She was really pretty compared to me and I felt sad.

 

“Sehun oppa, who is this?” asked the girl.

 

OPPA?

 

The girl started to look kinda familiar.

 

“Oh right, Suzy this is my best friend, Mi Young.” Sehun said with a smile. “Mi Young, this is Suzy. She just transferred. She was my childhood friend, before I met you and… well it was kinda a long story. Anyways now she’s my girlfriend.” Then, he put his arm around her shoulder.

 

GIRLFRIEND???!!!!



 

Sehun’s POV

 

Mi Young looked like she was going to faint at first.

 

“Sehun why didn’t you tell me? I thought I was your best friend.” Mi Young said as she smiled widely.

 

“Oh um..” I answered not knowing what to say. I looked at Suzy. Suzy looked at Mi Young. And Mi Young looked at me.

 

    -And then it was awkward silence…

 

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m going to go to my classroom. Sehun can you take me?" Suzy said, breaking the silence.

 

“Yeah sure.” I answered and I looked at Mi Young.

 

“Go before you guys are late.” Mi Young said and then smiled.

 

“See you at lunch then.” I said and then smiled.


 

Lu Hans POV

 

*Sigh*

 

I'm trying to play video games on my bed so I can keep my head busy.

 

The thoughts of me kissing Mi Young’s cheeks keeps on replaying in my head.

 

Not only that, but the way she looked at Sehun today. I heard Sehun got with the girl at the dance. MI Young must be sad. Sehun that stupid bastard makes me wanna punch him in the face for not seeing the way Mi Young looks at him.

 

Mr. Oh cleared his voice.

 

“Master Lu Han.” Mr Oh looked really nervous when he said that.

 

“Yes?” I said.

 

“Y-Y-Your parents are downstairs right now.” Mr Oh said. He had a nervous look on his face and he had sweat accumulating on his forehead.

 

“WHAT?!!!! THEY’RE DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW?"- I said. I didn’t think they would come back so fast.

 

I ran downstairs and stopped when they were talking about what I feared most with their secretary.

 

Marriage.

 

“Lu Han should get married soon. It’s good for the company.” My mom said.

 

“Tomorrow I was thinking of meeting the wife of the owner of Lee Group. I heard that they have a really nice and pretty daughter.” My Mom continued.

 

“You should meet the wife and then find a day where you have lunch togetheR. We can have Lu Han and the girl meet as well,” my father said.

 

“Lu Han!” said my Mom when I walked in the dining room. Mrs. Park, the secretary, looked at me worriedly.

 

I plumped myself on the couch.

 

“Lu han, your father and I think it’s time for you to get married. what do you think?” my mom asked me.

 

Absolutely not. I didn't know what how to put it in words.

 

“LU HAN DID YOU HEAR YOUR MOTHER. ANSWER HER,” my father said. My father has a really bad temper. Mom tried to calm him down.

 

“Well I think…marriage can come later on.” I answered softly but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

 

With that, I left the room and went into my bedroom to go back to video games.




Mi Young’s POV


“MOMMMM... UMMMMAAAA.” I yelled as I went through my closet. There wasn’t anything to wear to go to Sehun’s birthday party. I’m so stupid, I forgot his birthday and didn't even buy him a present. Luckily I still have a guitar I bought a month ago that was suppose to be Jae Young’s present.

 

“What honey?” she asked as she came into my room. She was dressed up beacause she was going to help Sehun’s mom with the party. My mom and Sehun’s mom are really close that sometimes they can be mistaken as sisters.

 

“I don’t have anything to wear.” I said glancing at my wardrobe. She smiled.

 

“Sweetie, you asked the right person.” my mom winked at me. I rolled my eyes in a playful way.

 

I don’t know how she always picks the right outfits but she's amazing like that. She picked out a floral dress with blue and purple flowers. How come I have never seen that dress before?

 

“Honey, I think you should organize your closet, so you can find things easily?” my mom said. That makes sense because I usually just toss it in my closet when my mom buys something for me.

 

“THANKS UMMA YOU ARE A LIFESAVER.” I said. She laughed and went outside.

 

The dress was a perfect fit. I was in a happy mood when I was wrapping the guitar. Then, my mom came in.

 

“Sweetie.” my mom said.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Nothing. I just need to tell you something after the party. Have fun. I’ll be with the other parents.” My mom said.

 

“Ok I’m going to go over to his house now.” I said.

 

I was all excited and happy for the party. I reached the door to his house and rang the door bell.

 

I heard someone yell "coming" from inside the house. I fixed my hair and the door opened. All my excitement drained out because Suzy had answered the door.

 

“Hi Mi Young. It’s good to see you again.” Suzy said. Then, she smiled at me.

 

“Hi Suzy. It’s good to see you too.” I said. Suzy is just too nice. I can’t hate her.

 

“Hey Mi Young!” Sehun said as I walked in the house.

Their house is really big compared to mine since Sehun’s dad is a really respected lawyer. Well, basically, Sehun came from a lawyer and doctor family.

 

Sehun's friends were already at the party and they were just eating chips on the sofa.

 

“Hey, Sehun is that your girlfriend, the one you've told me about?” the guy with big ears pointed at me. I blushed.

 

“No. This is Mi Young and she’s my best friend. Suzy is my girlfriend.” Sehun said as he wrapped his arm around Suzy’s waist.

 

My heart felt a slight pang but I tried to look normal.

 

“Hey, I thought I was your best friend.” Another guy said as he walked in the living room.

 

“Pshhh. This is Chanyeol.” Sehun said as he pointed at the guy with big ears.

 

“Call me Yeollie oppa.” Chanyeol said. We laughed.

 

“This is Baekhyun.” The other guy did a princess wave and mouthed to me and Suzy. We giggled.

 

“Is that for me???” Sehun pointed at what I was holding.

 

“Oh yea, Happy Birthday.” I said. I seriously forgot I was still holding the present.

 

“Is Jae Young going to come?” Sehun asked.

 

“Yeah he’s coming with Kim Hyuk oppa.” I answered hoping he won’t come and embarrass me.

 

“Suzy let’s go play video games.” Sehun said to Suzy.

 

“Okay.” Suzy answered and smiled at him.

 

“Yeollie oppa wants Mi Young to play with him.” Chanyeol said to me. I laughed but inside I was hoping Sehun would say that.

 

“Mi Young will play with Yeollie oppa." I said. I giggled a little bit.

 

“Heyyy, what about me? I want to play with Mi Young.” Baekhyun complained.

 

"Uh..." I didn't know how to reply that.

 

"WHATTTTT???!?!??!!" said

 

“What happened?” Sehun and Suzy came into the living room.

 

“Mi Young we have to go.” My mom said. “I’m sorry Sehun. We have to go there’s a emergency. Happy Birthday kiddo.” She smiled and dragged me out of the house.

 

“Where are we going umma?” I asked. I’m really worried. I could see umma’s tears in her eyes.

 

“I’m scared honey.” That’s all my mom said.

 

I’m thinking of all the possibilities that might have happened. 'Did something happened to to the company?’ or my biggest fear: ‘Did something happen to Appa?’ No way… that cannot happen.

 

I was really scared when we arrived at the hospital. Something on the back of my mind told me that this would get bad.

 

My mom ran to check in with the nurse to see what room to go to. I was just lost in my own thoughts.

We quickly ran and found the room my mom was looking for.

 

My mom opened the door and ran up to one of the hospital beds.

 

There, sitting on one of the beds, was my father.

 

“Honey, oh my gosh, are you okay? Who am I kidding? Don’t sit up. Do you want water? Where’s the secretary? Where’s the doctor? I’m going crazy.” My mom rambled on. I ran up to appa and held his left hand. I didn't really need to do any of the talking since my mom couldn't stop.

 

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Jae Young burst in the room.

 

“APPA!!!” Jae Young said.

 

“Honey, it’s alright, it’s just some minor injuries. My secretary’s injuries are worse than mine. Jae Young help me up. Mi Young, go call in a nurse. Honey sit down next to me.” My father said trying to calm everyone down. My dad’s right arm was broken.

 

I ran out and tried to find a nurse.

 

“Excuse me can you come to my father’s room?” I asked the nurse who looked like she wasn’t that busy.

 

“Yes, sure.” The nurse followed me.

 

“Appa the nurse is here.” I said. They all turned their heads.

 

“How may I help you? Does it hurt anywhere?” The nurse asked.

 

“No it doesn’t hurt. I was going to ask when will I be able to go home?”

 

The nurse looked through her clipboard of papers.

“You can go home tomorrow. I suggest you to stay overnight.” The nurse answered.

 

“Alright.” My appa said as the nurse left the room.

 

“Jae Young drive Mi Young home. Umma is going to stay here.” My mom said while holding my father’s left hand.

 

The both of us nodded as we turned to say our farewells and left.

 

As we got into Jae Young's friend's car (since he can't drive) my phone rang. The caller was Sehun.

 

I looked hesitant to answer but I picked up.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

"YAH! Are you okay? You literally left on the spot!" Sehuns exclaimed.

 

I smiled meekly as Jae Young looked at me funny.

 

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got out from the hostpital. My dad accidentally hurt himself but he's fine. I gotts go, so goodnight!" I quickly hung up the phone and sighed.

 

Jae Young started the car and we drove home.

 

As I stepped in the home, my phone buzzed from a text message.

 

I checked my phone to see Luhan's name. I didn't want to see his face anymore, not literally. But, I was just fustrated.

 

I opened the text message.

Luhan: Can we meet up at the park tomorrow? I have some stuff to say.

 

  I sighed and plopped onto my bed.

 

Me: Yeah, sure. Let's meet up.

 

I knew that I needed to deal with him but not by avoiding him.

 

 

 

-----OHEMGEE SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG-------- <3333333