The New Guy

Just an Average Girl

 

 

 

 

from the door of the classroom, interrupting the lesson. Mr. Kim walked to the door and opened it.

 

“Oh you must be the new student,” smiled Mr. Kim and welcomed the new student in.  The new student gave a slight nod and looked around his new classroom.The girls in the classroom had already started to squeal.

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class,” announced Mr. Kim, the math teacher. The new student walked to the front of the classroom. There was a moment of silence before the new student responded.

  

  “Hi, I’m Luhan and I am your new classmate. I really hate annoying and clingy people, and I like sleeping.” said Luhan nonchalantly. The girls in the class were acting shy and started to fix their hair and makeup.

But, Mr. Kim just HAD to crush their spirits.   

 

“Luhan, you can sit next to Mi Young in the back over there,” pointed Mr. Kim. Most of the girls looked to the back of the classroom and glared at Mi Young, who wasn’t even paying attention. Luhan’s eyes scanned through the classroom and found the empty desk where he was going to sit.

  

 Mi Young looked up when Mr. Kim mentioned her name, and saw a guy that she hadn’t seen before walk to the desk next to hers. The guy wasn’t ugly, and that had caught her attention.

 

If looks could kill, then Mi Young would have been dead already. Most of the girls glared at her and some of them complained to their friends about how lucky she was.

Luhan sat in the empty seat after putting his bag down and ignored the girls that were looking at him.

 

“Class, please be good to our new student here.” said Mr. Kim. The teacher continued the lesson, but the other girls took out their phones and texted their friends about the new student in their classroom. Some of the girls were even taking photos and sending it to their friends in to their friends in other classes.

Mi Young focused on the rest of the lesson, and took down her notes quietly as the other students texted away.

 

 

Too soon for Mi Young, the lunch bell rang and everyone rushed up to try to talk to the Lu Han, while Mi Young was trying to get out of the classroom. She wanted to meet up with her best friend, Sehun, who always waited in the cafeteria for her. Sehun was like a brother she never had and she wanted to tell him about the newbie in her classroom. As she was walking out, she noticed that Lu Han was trying to follow her, but with the crowd of girls surrounding him, he couldn’t get through.

 

Mi Young walked faster to meet Sehun when she accidently bumped into someone in the hallway. Mi Young turned to see Hye Mi with her books on the floor. Hye Mi is the most popular girl in the school, not only popular, but troublesome. She wasn’t really tall, but she was considered more pretty among the girls in the school which made her popular. Hye Mi scoffed and rolled her eyes and glared at Mi Young.

 

"Sorry Hye Mi!"

 

“Ughh, what’s your problem Mi Young?” Hye Mi reached for the water bottle in her backpack. Mi Young was about to apologize again when Hye Mi uncapped her water bottle and poured it on Mi Young’s head. At this school, Mi Young and her “friends” were treated like loyalty. One little mess up would be a living hell for you.

 

“You’re lucky, Mi Young. I could have hurt you physically, dumped you in the trash can, or have you expelled from this school, but let’s just say I forgave you today.” Hye Mi gave a smirk before she wiped her wet hands on Mi Young's uniform. Hye Mi apparently was in a happy mood today. Hye Mi and her friends were talking about the new guy at their school before Mi Young had accidentally bumped into her, and Hye Mi was interested in him after seeing a photo of him from her friend.

 

People had been video-taping Hye Mi pouring the water on Mi Young’s head. Mi Young sighed and got up but kept a distance from Hye Mi. She really wanted to talk to Sehun right now and have him comfort her. Mi Young glanced at her shirt and sighed. Her hair was dripping and Mi Young started to shiver.

From the side of the hallway, Luhan saw Hye Mi pour the water on Mi Young’s head. Luhan looked closely at what Mi Young was doing when a guy grabbed Mi Young’s hand out of nowhere.

 

Sehun had waited for Mi Young for awhile when he felt that something was wrong. He decided to check on Mi Young since she was always on time and went down to the hallway to her classroom.  

Mi Young looked startled but was glad when Sehun grabbed Mi Young’s arm.

 

“S-SEHUN OPPA!” squealed Hye Mi. EVERYONE knew that Hye Mi had been interested in Sehun, because he was cute, and also part of the Student Body and basketball team. Sehun only gave Hye Mi a cold glare.

Sehun turned back to Mi Young and carried her bridal style to a empty classroom down the hall. Mi Young blinked at him. Hye Mi scoffed along with her friends.

 

“How dare Miyoung act innocent in front of Sehun! Did you SEE what she did to me?” screamed Hye Mi. She her heels and walked to the cafeteria along with her friends surrounding her.

In the empty classroom, Sehun took off his jacket and put it on Mi Young because her clothes were wet. She was shivering since her hair was wet and she was only wearing a t-shirt.

Sehun decided to break the silence.

 

“Yah, Are you ok?” asked Sehun with caution and playfully

 

“Thanks for coming Sehun,” smiled Mi Young genuinely.

 

Sehun smiled back. He was happy he could help Mi Young.

Mi Young smiled and thanked Sehun again before she said that she was going to give the jacket back tomorrow. Mi Young quickly rushed out of the empty classroom because she didn’t want him to see her blush. When she got out, the bell rang, and she rushed to her next class. She didn’t get to eat lunch, and spent the rest of her classes with an empty stomach.

    After what seemed like hours, the bell signaling the end of school FINALLY came.

Afterschool came along, and Mi Young went to meet up Sehun at the front gate. They would always walk home together, it was tradition. Sehun smiled at her when he saw Miyoung coming out of the entrance with her backpack on.

 

  "Oppa!!!" yelled Mi Young. She ran up to Sehun and smiled with her dimples showing. Sehun smiled back and they started walking out of the school.

    

  Luhan was with his new group of friends, and stared as Mi Young and Sehun left the school together. He had been curious of what had happened to Mi Young after the incident with Hye Mi. When he saw Mi Young come out, he was about to ask her if she was okay, but she ran to Sehun, the guy that had saved her earlier.

 

Tomorrow, tomorrow will be the day that Luhan would try to talk to Miyoung. They were partners in Math class anyway. Just what was Sehun and Mi Young's relationship with each other?

 
 
A/N: SO THIS IS OUR FIRST CHAPTER C: please comment and subscribe!!!!!! saranghaeyo~