Okay "Kevin"

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Kevin laid under Kiseop’s bed and sobbed, the note still clasped in his hands. Kiseop tried to get his attention, but to no avail. Kevin refused to tear his eyes away from it. “Yuki- er, I mean- Kevin, uhm…” Kiseop paused, not sure of really what to say. “Will you please come out from under the bed and explain what’s wrong?”

               Kevin looked up from the note for a brief moment and hissed. “Isn’t it obvious? He abandoned me. My Shin. He took his collar and left me on the roadside. And now look at me! I’m stuck in this,” he poked his head out from underneath the bed and looked around the apartment, “This ratty little apartment!” Then he stuck his head back under the bed and continued to stare at the note from Shin, his tail curled around his still body.

               Kiseop wasn’t really sure what was going on, so there was definitely no way he knew how to help this new pet, human, thing. So, he did the only thing he could think of at that moment. Kiseop got down on his belly on the floor, leaned up under the bed, and snatched the note from Kevin’s fingers. This caused Kevin to become even more angered and he scratched Kiseop’s hand, his claws slightly digging into his flesh.

               “Augh! Was that really necessary? Damn.” Kiseop yelled, crumpling the note in his hands.

Kevin growled and crawled out from under the bed. “Give me that note, Human.”

    “It’s Kiseop.”

               “Whatever. Give it back. Now.”

    Kiseop crumpled the note more  and shoved it into his pocket. Kevin jumped up and and ran after him. Kiseop darted through the house, Kevin following close behind. Their game of cat and mouse left a trail of destruction. Kevin purposefully  knocked into tables, chairs, and jumped onto furniture. He knocked pictures off the walls, boxes off of shelves, and dishes  off the counter.  Kevin took one leap and landed on Kiseop’s back. “Give me the note!”

    Kiseop landed on the floor with a thud. He quickly  uncrumpled the note and ripped it to pieces.  Angrily, Kevin scratched Kiseop’s hands again.  “Now you can’t have it!” He shoved Kevin off of him.  He looked around to see his apartment newly  trashed. He groaned. “And I just cleaned in here! That’s it, get out. Now.”

    “Oh no. I’m not going anywhere.”

               “What? No get out!” Kiseop stared at the cat-man before him.

    “I can’t! I have no where to go!”

Kiseop exhaled and rested his hands on his hips and tapped his foot, “You can’t stay here that’s for sure.”

    “I will get hurt if i go out there! stray anima always die!”

“Stray what? What the hell are you talking about? Just please get out of my house.”

               “I’m an Anima.”

               Kiseop rolled his eyes at the fact Kevin was ignoring everything he was saying, finally he just went along. “And what exactly is an Anima?”

               “Anima are the human-animal hybrids that roam across the earth. While our origins are unknown, there are many of us and we come in many different forms.”

               “If that’s so why have I never seen one of you before?”

               “We are easily able to hide. We have 3 different forms. First, is our full animal form, which is how you will normally see most stray-Anima as they are the easiest form to hide in,” He then pointed to his ears and tail. “Then, there’s our second form. It’s easiest for us to be in because the least amount of energy is used, and it’s the perfect blend of our animal and human natures. Finally, there’s our third form, which is completely human. I hate it, it’s too energy consuming, and gives us the least amount of protection. Seriously how do you humans walk around like that? It’s like being a worthless meat-sack. And I’m far too cute to be a worthless meat-sack like you.”

                   Kiseop just stared at him. “Okay,” Great. Not only is he , but he’s crazy. I have a crazy man in my house. I’m going to die.  “Well Kevin, it’s been awful meeting you. Please get out of my house now.”

    “What!? You’re going to kick me out? Don’t you feel bad for me?” Kevin said glaring at the unsympathetic man.

    Kiseop stopped and thought for a moment. Was he really that heartless? He then looked around his newly-trashed apartment.  “No. Get out. I have work to do.” Yes. He is that heartless.

    “Fine, you can say no to my human form but there is no way you can say no to this one.”

With that Kevin stood up and walked to the middle of the room. He drew a deep breath and closed his eyes, Kiseop just stared at the boy confused. After a few seconds Kevin isn’t there anymore. only a small white cat.

    “Mow” Kevin said tilting his head to the side staring up at Kiseop.

    Kiseop  looked down at the little white cat before him. Okay, well he must  not have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter