Getting friendly

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kevin laid face down on the couch. His white, fluffy tail whipping back and forth as his temper rose. How could he just leave me like that? alone in his house, nothing to eat or do. He is a terrible human.

    After what seemed like forever, the front door finally swung open as Kiseop walked through it. Kevin’s head shot up locking his dark, brown eyes on the man who slowly closed the door behind him and walked across the apartment.     

    Kevin’s head turned slowly following Kiseop’s every move. Ignoring the cat Kiseop continued to walk around his apartment, stripping his clothes from the gym. He changed into a pair of compression shorts, since the rest of his clothes were dirty.Finally Kiseop walked over to where the feline was sitting and looked down at him.  

    “You left me.”

    Kiseop rolled his eyes, “I went to the gym, You came into my life and if you think I’m going to revolve all my attention around you, you’re wrong.”

    Kevin’s brows furrowed at the tone Kiseop took with him. He thinks back to how he made Shin feel bad everytime he pissed Kevin off. Maybe the same tactics will work with Kiseop.

    In a matter of minutes Kevin’s eyes began to water and small niffles escaped from his nose. At first Kiseop didn’t notice, but when the boy got a little louder it was hard to ignore. Kevin curled up into a small ball on the couch.

    “Why are you crying?!” Kiseop shouted.

    Kevin’s eyes shifted to the man, tears still streaming down his face, “I was left alone by the only person I’ve ever loved. The person I’ve been with as long as I could remember. I get randomly picked up by a stranger who has a terrible temper and messy house, who then leaves me alone. I feel so unloved!”

    Kevin then reverts back to his ball hiding his face, in anticipation of what Kiseop would do next. Kiseop looked down at Kevin. A small part of his heart felt sympathy for him, but another kept a strong reminder of how annoying this person was. Either way the more human part caused Kiseop to act.

    Carefully the man approached the couch and sat next to the boy. Slowly he scooped his hands underneath the boy, pulling the other body close to his. A look of confusion and shock crossed Kevin’s face as he was pressed to Kiseop. Kiseop awkwardly patted Kevin’s back as a way to comfort him.

"What you're being friendly now?," Kevin grumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter