Reaching an agreement

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No." Kiseop growled as he stared across the table at Kevin.

"If you want me to wear clothes then yes."

"I'm not giving up my bed for your prissy ."

"Well then you'll have to deal with my ," Kevin said as he leaned back in the chair. He crossed his arms over his bare chest, spreading his legs exposing himself.Kiseop could feel a slight flush paint his cheeks.

"If you put clothes on we can share the bed. "

"Why do we have to share? I only sleep with Shin!," Kevin growled as one of his cat ears twitched.

"Calm down, it's not like that. My apartment is way too small to fit another bed in it and I'm not giving it up for who knows how long. Plus I don't even sleep that much."

"Fine," Kevin said getting up and walking back to the room. Obviously unsatisfied with the compromise they had just agreed to.

Kiseop let an annoyed sigh out, sinking into his chair. It's been a day since everything happened. When Kiseop woke up on the couch he was convinced it was all a dream, that is until he walked into his room, finding Kevin curled up in a ball, of course .

Closing his eyes Kiseop tried to clear his thoughts. Just listening to the quiet of the house. What am i going to do?

"Kiseooop" he heard his name being shouted from the bedroom. Not even two minutes after Kevin left the room.

"What now?"

"Do I have to wear clothes?"

Kiseop let an annoyed sigh out. He looked around the trashed apartment, slowly being overwhelmed by the amount of chaos that just entered his life. What am I going to do?


 

"Kiseop"

Kiseop refused to respond.

"Human? Are you there?"

Insted he sat perfectly still, his eyes locked in a glare in front of him.

"Kiseop!" This time Kevin actually raised his voice.

Throwing his head back, the aggravated man slouched deeper into his chair crossing his arms over his chest. I swear to god if he doesn't stop shouting my name....

"Kiseop!" Kevin shouted one last time before a loud thump was heard from the bedroom. Still Kiseop didn't make a move. That is until he heard loud, angry foot steps pound down the hallway.

Soon enough Kiseop felt the presence of an angry queen standing over him. He slowly opened his eyes, Kevin had his arms over his chest and glared down at the exhausted man. "Why didn't you respond to me?"

"Why do you talk so much?"

"I thought you left!" Kevin shouted.

Kiseop flinched and squinted his eyes at the sharp voice "Clearly i'm not so just calm down."

Kevin took another look at Kiseop then let a small sigh out. Walking over to the seat closest to him, Kevin carefully sat down. The two stayed like that, in an awkward silence, for about three solid minutes. Until Kevin spoke up.

"Look, sometimes I can be .... difficult."

Kiseop let out a scoff before he closed his eyes once again. Kevin gave him a cold glare but continued. " but i can also compromise."

"What is there to compromise?"

"I really don't like clothes. If you had this giant, gorgeous tail like mine you wouldn't want to shove it into pants either."

"You really want to be that bad?," Kiseop asked unamused.

Kiseop opened his eyes and looked around his trashed apartment for the hundredth time. Then his eyes found Kevin. A somewhat hopeful look lit up his face.

"If you clean my whole apartment today, you can dress however you want; but if I have friends over you are either out of sight or clothed."

Kevin had a small pout to his lip, but then quickly reverted back to the blank expression "deal."

"Great, you will start by scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floor. Then vacuum the bed room. Sweep the living room and lastly dusting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter