Chicken and Beer

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eli and Kiseop sat at the school cafeteria. The black haired boy laid face down on the table, a steaming cup of black coffee to his right. “So let me get this straight. You’re not gay, but you were half laying on a man with your hand almost touching his crotch.”

    Kiseop
    “And you guys just coincidentally almost had your clothes off. If you like it’s totally fine with me... Just saying,” Eli stated. let a sigh of annoyance out. It sounded bad any way you put it. Remembering the instance Kiseop felt his stomach turn, and not in a bad way. Being that close to Kevin made his heart race. “Fine don’t believe me. I was trying to get to the door but Kevin stood up at the same time and we tripped over each other.”

    Kiseop looked up at Eli then sat up straight. “So when does your final semester start?”

    “Today. I have an advance writers class and then a couple other ones that I can’t really remember.”

    “When do they start?” Eli questioned, sipping his ice tea.

     Kiseop lifted his head and looked down at his watch, “In 15 minutes, so I should get going.”

    “Okay, if I see your boyfriend I’ll say hi,” Eli taunted.

    “If you see Kevin out of the house tell him that i’ll kill him.”

    “So he is your boyfriend?”

    Kiseop rolled his eyes and got up from the table grabbing his bag. It was no use trying to talk to Eli. “I’m taking that as a yes!”

    “You’re an idiot!” Kiseop shouted over his shoulder.

    Kevin laid curled up in Kiseop’s bed. The covers draped over his half body; since the incident with Kiseop more than a few days ago, he had been cautious about wearing bottoms. However, every time the thought of that creeped into Kevin’s head he could feel tingles where Kiseop’s fingertips touched him.

    Pulling the covers up to his mouth Kevin sunk deeper into the bed. He felt confused, Kiseop wasn’t a bad person and he knew that. Its just he wasn’t Shin. Kevin rolled over to the other side of the bed and let a humpf out.

“Why do I miss you stupid?” Kevin mumbled into the blanket, one of his ears twitched downward from admitting it out loud.

    Kevin then threw the blankets off him. Slowly he started pacing the house organizing his thoughts, out loud, ”Kiseop is an attractive human, he didn’t kick me out of his house. Over all he is okay, but when he was going to touch me.... god he has a great freaking body.”

    Stomping his feet Kevin let a low grunt out, “Maybe it’s because i’m going to be in heat soon.”     

    Just then the front door broke its silence as Kiseop entered the house, throwing his bag to the side in the hall he walked over to the couch and fell down. Kevin just stared at the man. Suddenly forgetting how to talk.

    “I. Hate. My professor,” Kiseop sighed.

Kevin rushed to the couch sitting     besides Kiseop, “Why?”

“It’s the first day of class and he gives us a     20 page paper, due in two weeks.”

    Kevin shrugged his shoulders, “ Well if you write two pages a day for ten days it will be done.”

    Kiseop glared at Kevin, “I also have to proof it and research it.”

    Scoffing Kevin mumbled, “Shin could do it....”

Thankfully Kiseop didn’t catch the queen’s smart comment. Instead of continuing to talk Kiseop slouched deeper into the couch. Exhaling slowly trying to get rid of the massive     head ache across his forehead.

    The silence continued for a half and hour, but by then Kevin was pacing around the house feeling anxious. Kiseop slightly opened an eye to check what the cat was doing, he looked really nervous, “What are you doing?”

“You’re nervous so     i’m nervous, and when i’m nervous I pace,” Kevin stated.

    “Can you stop, please?” Kiseop begged.

    “Can you calm down?”

Kiseop nodded and crossed his arms and began to try and relax but of     course he couldn’t. Kevin could still feel the man’s anxiety so he did the only thing he could do; the queen slowly approached the agitated man. Quickly straddling Kiseop; as soon as he did Kiseop’s eyes shot open.

    “What are you doing?”

    Kevin’s cheeks started to blush being this close to Kiseop again, “I’m going to help you relax stupid. Now get comfortable.”
    Kiseop furrowed his eyebrows then obeyed the ornery cat; pushing his hips up he slid further down on the couch and gently rested his hands on Kevin’s thighs. Kevin clenched his jaw at this action. God help me.

Taking a deep breath he slowly began to the sides of Kiseop’s face; along the bridge of his nose, his jawline, tracing the bags under his eyes. Minute by minute Kiseop actually became relaxed. Kevin quietly continued to massage the man.     

    “Why are you being nice? Did you break something?” Kiseop asked suddenly.

Kevin scoffed, “I’m being nice because I want     too .”

A small smile     creeped onto Kiseop's lips as Kevin continued his work. It stayed silent for a little while until the queen broke the peace.

    “Are you tired?”

    Kiseop carefully nodded his head, the cat then gave his orders, “Here, lay down.”

Kiseop opened his eyes and sat up, coming chest to chest with Kevin. As he turned to sit down Kevin wrapped his arms around Kiseop’s neck; Kevin could feel himself holding back from trying anything. Kiseop couldn’t care less of the position they were in, fighting with Kevin today seemed impossible, and all he knew was that he     wanted sleep.

As he adjusted himself Kevin did so too, laying down on Kiseop. He then began to rub Kiseop’s lips gently, relaxing     himself. The two laid there until sleep took over, the peaceful quiet consuming them.

    Kiseop rolled over slightly, feeling the weight of another body he automatically wrapped his arm around the person. He forgot what it was like to have someone so close to him. Inhaling deeply Kiseop opened his eyes, the light brown hair came into view along with fluffy, white ears.

    “Oh god,” Kiseop grumbled, “Kevin, wake up.”

    Kevin growled snuggling his face into Kiseop’s chest, ignoring him. Kiseop attempted to move but failed when Kevin dug his nails into hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter