My names not Yuki!

흰 고양이 (White Cat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiseop sat in his room alone like any typical saturday night, along with his usual cup of coffee right by his computer. He was wearing his reading glasses and sweat pants.The essay topic was ‘Is Ignorance Bliss?’ Kiseop had been working on this stupid paper for about three days now and yet, he still couldn’t come up with something good enough to turn in.

Letting out an exhausted sigh, he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. I’m getting no where with this. Maybe i need some inspiration. Hoon is pretty blissful. With that Kiseop picked up his phone and dialed Hoon.

“Hello?” Hoon said, almost in disbelief that Kiseop called him.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Kiseop questioned.

“Eli and I are getting ready to go out tonight want to come?”

Contemplating a night out with his friends Kiseop stared at the blank computer screen as if the rest of the paper would magically appear. “ugh I don-”

“You haven’t called me in a week now, every time i try to contact you it goes to voicemail and now you’re calling me randomly. You need some human interaction, so be ready in fifteen minutes.” Hoon says before he clicked the end button.

Kiseop let another low tone gurgle come from his throat. The thought of seeing Hoon and Eli is all right, but the fact they are going out to a bar with a bunch of people gave Kiseop an uneasy feeling.

Pulling himself from his desk he walked through the small apartment to the bathroom. After about ten minutes Kiseop was ready. He wore a pair of fitted ripped skinny jeans and a loose black t-shirt. Stepping out of the house Kiseop walked down the street toward the bar.

“I missed you!” Elis said wrapping Kiseop into a tight hug.

“Yah, it’s only been a couple days since we talked, get off” Kiseop said half heartedly.

“How’s that one paper going?” Hoon piped up leaning against the bar.

“Let’s not talk about it,” Kiseop groaned. “How’s that boyfriend thing going?”

“I don’t want to talk about it” Hoon sighed.

“Enough talking lets go dance!” Eli said as he tugged on Kiseop’s wrist. Hoon happily followed along as they made their way to the dance floor.

Kiseop and Eli danced with each other, they did that often when either one of them didn’t want to be hit on that night. “Now, how are you actually holding up? You’re not fainting at your computer or anything?” Eli shouted over the music.

“Not that often.” Kiseop teased.

“Maybe we should get you a dog, or a hamster.”

“Why?” Kiseop questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows

“It’s not healthy to always be alone at a computer day and night. Thats how erts are made” Eli laughed.

“I’m not a teenager looking up ies on the internet.”

“You’re right, you’re college student looking up ies.”

“Shut up!” Kiseop growled as he lightly punched Eli.

After a couple hours Kiseop and Eli sat at the bar and watched Hoon and his new “friend” hanging all over each other.

“I think I’m going to head home” Kiseop spoke up.

“I’ll go with you.” Eli agreed.

Hoon didn’t even get a chance to reply before he was pressed against the man in front of him. The two walked out of the bar and down the street. Dark grey clouds covered up the shining moon. It was going to rain anytime now.

Turning down an alley Eli stopped in the middle of walking. Kiseop furrowed his eyebrows at the odd action from his friend. “What’s this?” Eli murmured.

Kiseop stepped in front of Eli peering into the cardboard box. A small white kitten laid sleeping inside. “A cat?” Kiseop said unenthusiastically.

“He’s pretty cute” Eli stated as he leaned down to pick up the little ball of fur. Before he could get a hold of the animal Kiseop stopped him.

“Don’t touch him! What if he has rabies or something?” Kiseop shouted.

“I don’t think he has rabies” Eli hissed.

Kiseop shrugged his shoulders but then noticed a small white piece of paper tucked in the corner of the box. Carefully he reached around the sleeping cat and picked it up

“Take good care of this special boy” Kiseop read aloud.

“Well i don’t think someone would leave a note with a rabie infested cat.” Eli protested.

“Fine, then what do you want to do with him?”

“Kiseop will you pleaseeee keep him?” Eli begged.

“No.”

“Kiseop please. I will pay you.”

“No."

"I'll write your paper for you!"

"I actually want to pass the class." Kiseop scoffed at his pleading friend.

"Kiseop, you know I cant keep him because of Zorro."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter