t h i r t y t w o - E N D

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

A week after the camp everything is back to normal. We are back to our everyday routine and everyone is once again back to reality except me maybe cause I’m in an endless dream. The beautiful kind of dream which you don’t want to wake up from. I felt Chanyeol pinch my cheeks hard. Let me correct that, I’m not in a dream. This is my reality now and this is much better cause even if someone interrupts we will always find a way to never break and continue this beautiful amazing thing.

“You are forever so cute.” He said, chuckling with that deep voice of his disturbing me from my thoughts. “What are you thinking about?” He continued asking me.

“L-“ I started but was cut off too soon.

“Luhan hyung?!” He shouted his eyes wide.

I looked at him weirdly, shaking my head. “I was thinking about lunch. I’m hungry pabo.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “And why are you still threatened by Lulu? I chose you so don’t think about that anymore.”

“He still has a thing for you.”

“Nope he doesn’t.”

“Come on don’t deny.”

I rolled my eyes at him. I tiptoed and pecked his lips hugging him by his waist afterwards and peering at his face. “You still jealous?” I asked smirking at him.

He smiled and shook his head. “Nope, not anymore.”

“Hey lovebirds break it up. Let’s go get lunch.” Lulu said while passing us by at the hallway on the way to the cafeteria.

Chanyeol grinned at me. “Look he’s jealous.”

“I heard that. I’m not jealous okay.” Lulu shouted from afar looking at us before walking inside the cafeteria. I shrugged and then we both followed him inside walking in hand by hand.

On the way to our table we passed by Myeongji and her friends and it looks like she was about to say something but Chanyeol ignored her and held my hand tighter giving it a reassuring squeeze. I looked at him but he was looking forward so I just stared at his side profile and smiled. I looked at Myeongji who was fuming and I gave her a smile. That’s right you BEACH he’s mine. Huehue :3

< C h a n y e o l ‘ s  P O V >

“AAAAANDDDD THE LOVEBIRDS HAVE ARRIVED!” Baekhyun shouted. Hoots and whistles came from the other boys especially Sehun, Kai, and Chen. I shoot them a glare and they laughed as they settled down on their seats.

“Go get your food guys. Let’s eat.” Suho hyung said.

“Sumin cooked for me.” I said grinning proudly.

“She did?” Luhan hyung asked disbelief shown in his face. “Wow my bestfriend is cooking again.” He said laughing. “I hope this time it tastes good.”

“Oh shut up.” Sumin said rolling her eyes playfully at Luhan hyung. She took out three containers of food and laid it infront of me. “It’s dakgalbi, tonkatsu, aaaaaand rice.” She grinned proudly opening each of the containers. I took a whiff of the viands and they smell nice.

“Are you sure you cooked that Sumin?” Kai asked chuckling.

“I’m sure. I asked for Mrs. Jang’s help okay. I’m capable of doing this stuff. I’m a girl.” Sumin answered looking a bit irritated making the guys laugh some more.

“Chill.” I said pinching her cheeks. “I’m sure it tastes great. You put a lot of effort into this.” She nodded her head eyesmiling and handed me the chopsticks. I took a bite of the tonkatsu and the galbi and I must say. I am not disappointed. It tastes so delicious. Why wouldn’t it be? It’s made with MY GIRLFRIEND’S love. Hehe.

“What time did you wake up just to prepare these?” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter