t w e n t y f i v e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

Guess what? We decided to ditch school today! We're badass like that. Haha, kidding. We're walking like zombies to school. Me and Chanyeol that is, I wanted to walk so I could wake myself up a bit but it isn't working. He's yawning too much and so I'm yawning a lot too. He is in the middle of his yawn when he noticed me glaring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Stop that will you." I said ending with a yawn. You see, we didn't get much sleep last. We were up all night consoling Luhan, talking, eating and playing. I think we got about 2 hours of sleep and I think some of the boys didn't get to sleep at all cause they went home early. Good thing, I didn't find myself sleeping next to Chanyeol again. I might freak out. Gahd.

Will they go to school? My eyes closed a bit, groggy, I tripped on the uneven pavement and fell on all fours causing a gash on my knee. I groaned in pain, wincing and almost crying. Chanyeol immediately kneeled down beside me and inspected my wound.

"It's not that deep but there's a cut." He sighed. "Can't you be any more careful?" He said his voice sharp and he seemed mad. 

"I didn't mean to. It was an accident." Who would fake something like this seriously? It freaking hurts. I don't like blood. Blood makes me gag.

"Can you walk?" He asked and I nodded my head firmly not wanting to anger him some more. "Come on stand up." He took a hold of my arm guiding me up. We tried to walk and first few steps were excruciating. I felt like my wound is being stretched out and pushed back together. It stings so I walk unevenly trying to be careful with each step.

"If we go on like this we'll arrive in school tomorrow." Well someone is really grumpy today. I rolled my eyes at him, but then he knelt down infront of me; his back facing me. "Get on. I'll piggy back you." I stared at his back, it's so inviting. It looks warm and strong and-- okay brain you should stop. I bet it would be faster that way right? Right? Without another thought I hopped on.  He bent down a bit adjusting his position and encircling his arms around my legs holding me tightly in place. I circled my arms around his neck, hanging on to him loosely so I won't fall. He then stood up and started walking. He walked quite a distance with me behind him hanging like a monkey when he went towards a convenience store near our school. There were students around looking at us, I bowed my head trying to cover my face with my hair cause it was so awkward with everybody staring and watching. He sat me on one of the chairs outside and told me to wait for him there. I nodded my head and he made his way inside. It took him quite a while before he came back with a plastic bag in his hands. He took out a cotton, alcohol, betadine, medical gauze and medical tape. He kneeled on one knee infront of me and tried to clean off the bits of dirt with his hand. I flinched. He looked at me.

"I'm going to clean it off with some alcohol now." He remarked, I nodded my head meekly. I hate alcohol. It hurts like hell, but I guess I have to endure it since he was quite mad when I tripped and fell earlier. He poured a bit of alcohol on the cotton ball he's holding. He dabbed it on my wound cleaning off the blood, I let out a small gasp. He stopped and looked at me for a signal for him to go on. I nodded my head slightly at him. He continued cleaning my wound with my eyes fixed on the wound, jaws clenched, and my hands curled up into fists. He blew on my wound, his hot breath grazing the gash on my skin. It eased the pain a bit. I looked at him intently. Somehow, my heart skipped a bit. He then put betadine on it, placed over the medical gauze and secured it with the medical tape.

“There done.” He said smiling looking up at me. I looked at his work. It was perfect. He’s perfect… Okay, my brain should really stop. “Let’s go.” He said breaking the argument building inside of my brain. I stood up he assisted me; we walked a few steps still nothing changed with the way I walk. It was still uneven and slow cause frankly it still hurts a lot. “Should I just piggy back you again?” He asked chuckling. I shook my head. There is still plenty of time I don’t want to burden him anymore. I’m pretty sure we’ll arrive before the bell rings. The school isn’t that far from here anyway.

When we entered the school we saw Luhan, glaring over to Jin and Boksoon. It’s like that scene all over again when he was trying to win her over but this time, it just looks like he wants to kill both of them. The happening yesterday already spread throughout the school and surprisingly there were no “Boksoon is a two T timer/flirt/” banners around but people are definitely talking.

I patted Luhan’s back. He then looked at me and Chanyeol. “Go to class. Glaring at them won’t change a thing.” I said chuckling. He just smiled but then his eyes landed on my knee and his smile immediately turned into a frown.

“What happened?” He pointed at my knee. I looked at it and then shrugged. “Yeol what happened?” He asked turning to Yeol this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter