t w e n t y t h r e e

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< S e h u n ‘ s  P O V >

As we were eating lunch I feel a dark presence from a distance. DUNDUNDUNDUNNNN. I looked towards where I feel that energy is coming from. Yes I’m all psychic now. Kidding aside though seeing Luhan hyung at their table glaring over ours... It's as if he already killed whoever he is glaring at in his mind multiple times. I tried to follow the focus of his eyes and I ended up looking at Chanyeol hyung and Sumin. So did he wanna kill Sumin or Chanyeol hyung? Or both? ._.

I looked at what the two of them are doing but they’re just happily talking and eating. What’s so maddening about that? He doesn’t even pay attention to Boksoon at all. Oooooh is he jelly? :> They’ve been really close and inseparable lately. Is that it? I would be jelly too if I were him. Let’s just see if he’s really jealous. I took out my phone. I have that picture of Sumin and Chanyeol hyung as well where they were caught hugging while sleeping. I decided to send it to him.

LUHAN HYUNG! LOOK! :D

(AN: just imagine that it's them.)

-Sehun

I watched him take out his phone and then look at it. He stared at the screen of his phone for a second before standing up and abruptly charging towards our table. Boksoon was shocked but she followed him from behind going to us. He stopped right infront of Chanyeol and Sumin. They were all looking at him weirdly, Sumin and Chanyeol especially, and I am sitting here thinking what he would do.

“What is this?” He tried to ask calmly to hide his anger but his voice was shaking. Boksoon looked confused as hell. Kris hyung, who is the nearest person to Luhan hyung at the moment, took the phone from his hands. He looked at the screen and then glanced at me with his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pressed together tightly. Suho hyung looked at the screen too. His brows furrowed as well and then he gave me a disapproving nod. I bowed my head, embarrassed. I just wanted to see if Luhan hyung is really jealous and it looks like he really is, but I feel like I'll be dead later. -_-

< Y o u r  P O V >

“Tell me what this is!” Luhan shouted at me.

“Hyung don’t get mad at her. That’s our fault, we pulled a prank on them. Sumin was sleeping on the sofa and Chanyeol was on the floor originally. I asked Suho hyung to lift Sumin up and move her next to Chanyeol. That’s why they ended up like that.” Baekhyun fessed up trying to ease the situation. It looks like it didn’t work though cause Luhan is still fuming with anger. Boksoon gently placed a hand over his shoulder but he just shook it off. He went over to my side and grabbed onto my wrist trying to pull me along with him. “Y-yah!” I shouted shaking my arm to make his grip on me loosen but he wouldn't budge. "Come on." He grunted as he was now trying to pull me. I almost fell off of my chair but then Chanyeol held onto me. He is holding my free hand really tightly. “Hyung stop.” He said calmly, holding onto my hand tighter as if he don't wanna let go. Luhan just glared at him not even bothering to budge. Chanyeol pulled me towards him but Luhan was holding my wrist so tightly that nothing happened.

“Yeol. Don’t do this. Let her go." Luhan exclaimed. They exchanged glares and since I'm in the middle I can feel the tension rising. I can feel their grip on me getting tighter as well.

"Luhan, let go." I mumbled. "If you wanna talk, I'll talk with you. You don't have to be like this." Their grip on my wrists became a bit loose so I took it as an opportunity and pulled my hands away from both of them. "What's the problem with you?" I asked looking at Luhan. "I thought you don't want me as your friend anymore." I chuckled bitterly. "You're confusing." I glanced over at Boksoon who is uneasily standing there looking annoyed with her arms crossed. "You attend to your girlfriend first, then let's talk later. Okay?" I sat back down beside Chanyeol and tried to pretend that Luhan wasn't there and that this thing didn't happen.

I waited for Luhan to leave. It took a moment before I hear shuffling noises. He went over to Boksoon and pulled her along with him out of the cafeteria.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. "Your grip tho. I felt like my hand was going to come off." He chuckled. "Sorry about that."

< L u h a n ' s  P O V >

"What is wrong with you?!" Boksoon shouted at me as soon as we're out of the cafeteria. She shook my hold off of her hand scoffing. "It looks like you were jealous. Wait--" She stopped talking for a moment. "it doesn't just look like it. YOU ARE JEALOUS." 

"I'm not, babe I'm not." I clenched my teeth sighing heavily.

"Then explain what just happened back there." She stared at me waiting for an explanation but words won't come out of my mouth. I ended up sighing frustrated with myself.

“That was nothing. I was just shocked.” I said with a dismissive voice, not wanting to talk about the incident earlier any further.

“Sure you were.”

“Wouldn’t you get mad if you saw a picture of your best friend sleeping with another guy or in your case with another girl?”

She rolled her eyes at me. “I wouldn’t be, because I know we’re just best friends. You… you know you guys are just best friends right? Heck, you aren’t even friends anymore; didn’t you tell her last time that you aren’t best friends anymore?”

I nodded my head, my forehead creased and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Babe, get your head on straight.” She said before leaving me in the hallway alone with my thoughts. I want to apologize to Sumin. I wanted to be friends again.

< Y o u r  P O V >

It’s dismissal time and I’m at the library with Yeol doing some project. It’s not a group project but I think it would be better than doing it alone because I like his company and I think I really need some help. The comfortable silence was broken when his phone rang. He answered it quickly to avoid being scolded again by the librarian. I leaned in a bit to try to listen in on his conversation with whoever he is with on the phone.

“Hello?”

Chanyeol was carefully listening with his forehead creased. I leaned towards him some more but my ears failed to catch anything.

“Oh. Neh. I’ll come home quickly.” Chanyeol ended and hang up his phone. He looked at me worriedly. I stared at him confused. “What happened?” I asked him.

“My dad is home.” I blinked.

“Why do you look so worried then?” I chuckled “Shouldn’t you be excited?”

“Hmm actually that’s my excited face.”

“Okaaaay….” I chuckled shaking my head in disbelief.

“Well, I need to go. We’re going to have dinner and you know my parents aren’t always around; he’ll be gone again tomorrow so yeah… Will you be okay here?”

I nodded my head smiling. “Yes Yeol. No worries. Now go, your parents are waiting for you.”I shooed him away. “Go! Leave me.” I said dramatically and then chuckled, he did too and came over my side to give me a hug. I hugged back. It was brief with the warmth suddenly gone as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter