t w e n t y s i x

My Best Friend, My Fake Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Y o u r  P O V >

I arrived late at school the next day. I didn’t wanna bump into Chanyeol nor I wanna face him. I don’t know what I would do. When he went at my house earlier I asked Mr. Jang to tell him to go already since I’m already in school even though I’m not really in school yet. Haha. I know I know I’m evil. I received text messages from him asking me where the heck I was because he couldn’t find me anywhere, I even received calls from him but I didn’t answer any of it. I stare at my phone, mentally telling him to put the phone down, until he ends the call.

I walked along the empty corridors and slipped inside our classroom just in time for our second class. Sehun, Kai and Tao looked at me weirdly with furrowed eyebrows. “Why didn’t you attend first period?” Tao asked.

“I wasn’t able to wake up early.” I lied. That’s pretty believable right? I mean I don’t wake up right away.

“You sure? Chanyeol hyung was frantically looking for you earlier. He said that Mr. Jang told him that you were already here but you where nowhere to be found.” Kai said. “Oooooohhhh you lied to him. Tchk.” He clucked his tongue and shook his head at me. “Liars go to hell.” Sehun added with a chuckle at the end.

I rolled my eyes at them. “Psh. I have my reasons okay.”

“Reasons? What exactly are your reasons?” Kai is now smirking trying to hint something. Should I tell them about the kiss? For sure they’ll find out sooner or later but I don’t want it to come from me.

“It’s a girl thing.”

“For sure we can handle that whatever it is.” Sehun said pressing on the issue some more. Well, sure if you guys said you can handle it. “It’s that time of the month.” I said. There goes another lie.

“Ow…” They all mumbled and nodded their heads in understanding. Psh. So this is how I get them to stop from interrogating me. Now I know. We sat in silence once the teacher arrived. My phone still keeps on beeping so I took a glance at it and saw 50 messages all coming from Chanyeol.  Wait there’s another one… make that 51 all coming from him. Seriously Yeol? Just chill. Time flew by so fast and the bell signaling lunch rang throughout the school already. I fixed my stuff and walked with my three suminions out of the classroom but then a wild Chanyeol appears and blocked our way. I tried to get around and pass by him but he keeps on stepping infront of me to the direction I’m planning to go to.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked with that deep tone of voice he has.

“Uh…” I tried to take another step to the left but then he moved infront of me again. “Let me pass ugh.” I mumbled frustrated. I can hear Tao, Sehun, and Kai and some of the other students snickering from behind me. The three suminions started walking, Chanyeol let them pass. I tried to follow them but he blocked me immediately. “Aish.” I sighed, exasperated. “Tchk. Not so fast.” He said placing his hands on my shoulders. “Why are you avoiding me?” He asked peering at my face but I did a good job at hiding it by bowing my head. At least I think I did.

I can’t look at him for quite a long time. If I see his lips I might lose it. What to do? HALP! ;_;

“I’m sick, I don’t want you to get infected.” I lied. That’s the third time today. Will a devil appear and drag me to hell? He placed the back of his hand on my forehead, trying to feel my temperature. He then immediately put it down. “Eiii, you’re lying. Why are you being like this, yah.” He said. He was silent for minute and then he spoke again. “Are you like this because of the k—“ I immediately covered his mouth before he even said a word. I wonder how I reached him when he’s way taller than me but never mind that at least I did before he even uttered it.

“Don’t say that word.” I said frowning at him. He tried to talk but all of his words are coming out incoherently because I’m still covering his mouth. Haha take that. You shall never speak again. Hahahaha—I suddenly become aware of the feeling of his lips against my palm. Oh no. I immediately removed my hand away from him the hotness bursting out of my cheeks. Gahd. Hopefully it won’t be that obvious. Chanyeol looked at me weirdly. I would look at me weirdly too if I were him.

“You are seriously being weird today.” He chuckled shaking his head. “Let’s go to the cafeteria. They’re waiting for us.” I managed to nod my head and walk beside him. ASDFGHKL. I feel like my palm is pulsating. His lips. T.T

We were almost at the cafeteria doors when he stopped and faced me. I stopped, he was smiling at me. He was saying something but my mind was wandering freely on his lips. I mentally slapped myself. Stop it Sumin, will you? Ugh. Get a hold of yourself.

“So, do not think about that kiss so much okay? It was nothing.” He said. Nothing? That was nothing? NOTHING? How can that be nothing? Am I being a delusional loser again thinking that he might have felt something with that kiss too? I smiled, but inside I’m frowning, and just nodded my head. We then both walked inside the cafeteria.

< C h a n y e o l ‘ s  P O V >

Am I stupid or am I stupid?? Why did I say that? That kiss meant everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter