Chances.

Notes From A Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              You woke up the next day, totally dazed, you didn't remember anything from the day before because of the medication, all you remember was seeing your parents and that the guys had seen you but not much of it.

The doctor came in. "Oh you're awake... how are you feeling?"

You sat up in the bed. "Alright.. bit.. dazed, I don't remember much from yesterday"

"That's the medication, it was strong stuff.. anyway, we'd like to run some tests, just to see if you're okay and then you're free to go, is there anyone you'd like us to call?" He smiles at you.

You shake your head. "No, it's okay"

After the tests, you're free to go, you sighed as you walked out of the hospital in the clothes from your accident. Your hip was badly purple and it ached like hell but you were determined to not cause anymore trouble for anyone.

Once you were home, you went straight to your room, after your parents hugged you to death. Lying on your bed, you lifted your shirt and saw the bruise ony our hip, you made sure the fabric didn't touch it at all because lying on it was a pain, you turned over so you weren't lying on it either, soon enough you fell asleep.

Although once Jongdae found out you had been discharged he rushed over to your house, your parents pretty much let him in whenever he wanted now so he went into your room, he gasped when he saw you asleep on your bed with your shirt rolled up just above the giant bruise that occupied most of your hip.

He dropped to your side, his fingers lightly carressed the bruised skin causing you to gasp in your sleep.

He sighed. "Aria" He said softly.

You stirred a little.

"Aria wake up.." He your arm lightly.

Your eyes fluttered open sleepily, you frowned when you saw it was Jongdae. "Jongdae?.. what are you doing here?"

"Well I went to the hospital to see you.. but.. they told me you'd gone home.. why didn't you call?" He sighed.

You shrugged, sitting up, and then blushing at the fact your shirt was still rolled up. "I didn't want to cause anymore trouble to anyone"

"Stupid, you made me worry" He smiled softly at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter