Pain Medication.

Notes From A Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Jongdae paniced sitting in the waiting room, you had been in with the doctor for a while now and he couldn't stop picturing you covered in blood and the way your body hit the car.

A hand brought Jongdae out of his own thoughts and made him jump, he looked up and noticed Luhan.

" you scared the crap out of me" Jongdae said sighing.

Luhan sat down next to him. "Any news?"

"No.. she's been in there for what feels like hours.. did you come on your own" Jongdae brushed his hair back

Luhan nodded. "Everyones making their own way here... what happened?"

"One second we were stopping at a crossing the next minute she was being flung over the bonnet of the most imcompetent I've ever met in my life" Jongdae sighed.

Luhan frowned. "I hope she's alright.. she didn't look too bad right?"

"I dunno man, all I keep seeing is blood, there was so much of it I didn't really look and check if it was really that bad" He looked down at the floor.

Luhan patted him on the back. "What about her parents?"

"Ahh.. they were here a hour ago or something.. but I think they left... I'm not sure" He shrugged.

Lay jogged up to them now. "Oh my god....is she okay? have you seen her?"

"No, they still haven't given me an update" Jongdae sighed.

Lay tried getting his breath back. "I almost died when you phoned me Chen seriously I was panicing"

Tao and Kris sat down now.

"I thought you were pranking me dude, seriously... this can't be happening" Tao said sitting back in the chair oposite.

Jongdae frowned at him. "Why would I do a prank like that, seriously Tao that's low even for me"

"Good point" Kris sighed.

Jongdae ruffled his hair in frustration. "I don't know whats taking so long!"

Xiumin sat next to Tao with 6 coffee's, handing them out. "Calm down, she'll be okay.. if it was that bad they'd of already come out right?"

"Seriously if she's not I'm gonna track that driver down and kill him myself" Jongdae frowned.

Luhan sighed. "Calm down, that's not going to solve anything"

"I can't help it Luhan.. I like her.. I feel.. ed up is pretty much the right word right now " He sighed.

Xiumin looked at Luhan with a worried expression. "All we can do is wait now... it's best not to do anything rational"

 

 

             A few more hours had passed and the guys were getting tired, Jongdae was now pacing up and down the middle of the guys, driving them insane.

"I'm going to go insane!" Jongdae pulls on his hair.

Kris has his face in his hands. "Your not the only one, stop pacing you're making me feel sick"

"Jesus a christ Chen... I wish she could see you right now she'd have so much to say" Tao sighed.

Jongdae shot a glare at Tao. "Is that supposed to be funny?"

"Chen don't start on Tao he was just trying to lighten the mood" Lay frowned at him.

Suddenly a doctor appeared, he looked at the guys. "Which one of you is Jongdae?" 

"I am" Jongdae practically ran infront of the doctor.

The doctor looked at Jongdae, "Right, well.. she's stable right now, she isn't critically hurt, just a few cuts on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter