Now that.. is your first kiss.

Notes From A Stranger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Jongdae picked you up at your house, and took you to one of those houses that was done up like a haunted house, but bigger and alot more terrifying.

You frowned at Jongdae. "Is this your idea of a date because this isn't funny"

"I want you to jump into my arms Aria... this is perfect okay?" He laughed, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the entrace.

You felt nervous, you hated things like this and now he was dragging you inside of one.

At the entrace a girl dressed as a zombie handed you a torch.

You laced your fingers with Jongdae's earning a raised eyebrow from him.

You were scared, and that er knew it. "Jongdae.."

"It's okay I'm here." He smiled.

You didn't even make it into the first room when a man in a mask jumped out at you earning a scream, a few swear words and you releasing your hand from Jongdae's and sprinting off, dropping the torch in the process.

"..." You cursed to yourself, slowly making your way around a corner, feeling the wall so you wouldn't trip, when something grabbed your ankle and you fell over.

 "OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE LET ME GO !" You screamed crawling away from it, getting up and hiding behind a corner.

When a white face appeared you screamed and ran into the oposite direction. "Oh my god Jongdae where the are you"

"Right here" His voice came from behind you.

Making you jump, you fell to the floor and clutched at the carpet. "I hate you to my core you rat bastard"

"Ahhh it's not so bad come on, I heard you screaming from the other side of the place.. jesus." He helped you up and you clung into his arm, before moving he your face once. "I'm here okay? I'll protect you."

"Don't let go okay?" You sigh.

Another Ghost pops up infront of you and you scream burying your face into Jongdae's chest.

Jongdae laughed, slowly guiding you backwards down another corridoor, once he knew nothing else was there he pulled you back to look at your face. "Aria come on now nothings here... look at me"

You look up at him, your arms still around his waist. "I... I'm scared Jongdae." Tears forming in your eyes.

He widened his own, ".. don't cry.. please.. god I thought this was a good idea.. I'm sorry." He held you close, rubbing your back lightly. "I didn't do this to upset you, I promise I just wanted you to be closer I'm really sorry"

"Stop saying sorry, I'm crying cause I'm scared.." You say against his chest.

He laughs, pulling back again, he kissed you on the forehead, he manuevered you so now his arm was around your waist pulling you close.

A few more monsters popped out, although it scared the out of you, it didn't scare you as much as you were feeling right now, your face was practically bright red and your heart was pounding against your chest because you've basically been in Jongdae's arms for most of the haunted house and a little bit of you didn't want to admit that you liked it.

He looked down at you when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter