[VIXX and EXO] Illusion

Of Drabbles and Ficlets

hakyeon, taekwoon, kyungsoo, jongin

everything's an illusion

•≈♦≈•

Hakyeon’s eyes flare yellow when he storms in the middle of the battle field between Alpha and Alpha. He hears yells from Taekwoon’s pack but he ignores them, willing his eyes to stay his normal brown. Taekwoon and Jongin are still fighting with the former laying on the floor and bleeding. Hakyeon stands in front of him and glares daggers at Jongin.

“Stop,” he says, his voice low and deadly.

Jongin smirks, cocky lips spreading wider. “And you think that you can do something, human? You don’t know the laws of our world.”

Hakyeon’s lip curls and he knows his eyes flash red because Jongin’s smirk slowly disappears. He looks at the older man in confusion before he’s thrown back and pinned against a tree. Hakyeon has a knife pressed to the side of his neck, the point digging in and a small dribble of blood flowing out.

There’s something about Hakyeon that Jongin can’t put his finger on but it has him scared and trembling like a little kid.

“I know the laws of your world,” Hakyeon snarls, a low growl coming from the back of his throat. The wolves freeze in their movements because it’s not a growl they’ve ever heard before. Their instincts are yelling at them to run and never come back but fear keeps them rooted. “I know them all.”

Jongin whimpers and claws at the tree not wanting to touch the fuming creature in front of him. Before he can open his mouth to say anything, someone calls Hakyeon’s name.

“The tree, Yeonnie. The tree,” Kyungsoo says with a hand on his shoulder.

Hakyeon growls again and takes the knife off Jongin’s throat before he roars, turning and throwing the knife against another, the blade cutting like butter before the tree wobbles and falls while startling the wolves.

“Get them out,” Hakyeon says with narrowed yellow eyes. “Get them out of my ing territory before I kill them all!”

Kyungsoo looks unamused and sighs, gripping onto Hakyeon’s arm tighter. “Breathe, alecto and think about what you are saying.”

“I know what I’m talking about Kyungsoo. I want the wolves gone. They bring nothing but pain and ungratefulness and I am done.”

“Your mate,” Kyungsoo says and Hakyeon finally looks to him and sees yellow eyes staring back at him. “It will be painful.”

“I know.”

With a sigh, the younger turns, looking at Jongin before sprinting and leaving to talk to Taekwoon and his pack.

Hakyeon wants to scream and cry because his biggest secret has just been relived. He didn’t want Taekwoon to know just yet but seeing the Alpha injured threw him off and the thought of it forces his mind into overdrive. He growls and Jongin whimpers, running away to his own pack who are watching at the sidelines with terrified faces.

“Hakyeon!” Taekwoon yells. “What is going on?”

“He won’t leave, alecto,” Kyungsoo yells over Taekwoon. “You have to talk to him.”

Hakyeon walks with an aura that continues to frighten the wolves on sight and even Kyungsoo’s aura starts to change into something no one knew.

It doesn’t take long for Hakyeon’s face to be right in front of Taekwoon’s, blue eyes meeting yellow. “I’m tired,” he snaps. “I’m tired of all this wolf that is going on.”

“What the hell do you mean?” Taekwoon asks, his voice borderline growling but Hakyeon growls back and Taekwoon lowers his head.

“This is not your land, Jung Taekwoon. It never was.”

“There was never a wolf here!” he shouts and Hakyeon rolls his eyes.

“That doesn’t mean this territory is unclaimed. You’ve stepped into a Dragon’s Lair and you’ve pissed off their alecto.”

It takes a moment before the blood drains from Taekwoon’s face and from the snickering Kyungsoo is doing, Jongin too lost all blood from his face.

word count: 639