[EXO] Dragon

Of Drabbles and Ficlets

luhan & chen

{ I dunno }

× × ×

Luhan stared at the creature in front of him, his eyes wide and mouth open. He had never seen one in person considering the creature was a myth. Closing his mouth, the boy gulped but kept his eyes wide open just in case the creature wanted to attack.

The creature was large, most likely larger than a house with yellow green eyes that were slits the size of Luhan’s thumb. His scales gleamed bright blue in the dimming moonlight before they danced to a paler shade. It had two fangs, one on each side of its mouth, and it hissed when Luhan wanted to take a step.

Gulping, the boy stood still but his eyes followed every move the creature made.

“I thought that dragons weren’t real.” He said out loud watching as the dragon tilted his head to the side in confusion.

“And I thought that humans weren’t stupid.” The dragon replied causing Luhan to jump up and the creature to hiss. “Be careful human. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Y-you talk?”

“Well I am talking now, aren’t I?”

Luhan nodded dumbly and fiddled with the hem of his torn shirt, looking away from the giant creature. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light which caused the boy to take in a breath and close his eyes.

When Luhan looked up, he gawked. Instead of a dragon there stood a boy with sharp features and smile that would blind people. He was bare as a baby before he waved his hand and clothes appeared on his body. They were similar to what Luhan was wearing: a thin linen shirt, slack with boots and a robe lined with fur at the trim. The boy had his hood up which covered the eyes that Luhan knew were bright yellow green eyes. He waved and took a step forward.

Luhan took a step back. “Who are you?”

“The dragon.” The boy said as if he was getting a kick at the way Luhan was acting. “My name is Chen. It’s nice to meet you Lu Han. There’s a lot that we have to talk about.” Chen said with a bright smile.

Luhan almost had a panic attack.

Almost. 

Word Count: 368