[EXO] The Elf

Of Drabbles and Ficlets

kyungsoo & jongin

alpha male (sessny) }

••••

Kyungsoo sighed when the person next to him slammed his hands against the desk. The doe eyed boy looked at the other before rolling his eyes.

“I thought I told you,” the boy snarled. “To leave me alone.”

Kyungsoo stood up. “And what’s your point?”

“It’s not a good ti-“

“Like I care, wolf.” Jongin’s eyes flashed bright green and a snarl ripped out of his throat. “You don’t scare me.”

“How did you know?”

“I’m not stupid. I know what lies out in the world but it seems that you don’t," he said looking blankly. "You have a lot to learn about the world around you, Kim Jongin. You think that it’s a dog eat dog world out there? Well you’ve seen nothing yet.” Kyungsoo said with a wave of his hand before walking away from the scene. It’s Jongin’s voice, however, that kept the other in his spot.

“Who are you?” he questioned.

Kyungsoo had the nerve to smile. “Someone who’d protect a stupid wolf like you out of trouble. Now be a good little wolf and stay out of my way.”

Jongin stood up and glared. “I don’t take orders from humans.”

“If you haven’t noticed alpha, I’m not human. Far from it.” The older said as he felt his eyes turn white and something flash across his face. Kyungsoo could only guess that it was one of his runes before it faded away and his eyes back to a human normal. “Now I have to go.”

Kyungsoo smiled when he felt the confusion in the air as he walked out of the room. Maybe he’ll have his fun with the little alpha wolf. It was time for the wolves to learn that they aren’t the ones with the power anymore. That so called power now resides with the Fair Folk and Kyungsoo was the one that held the most of it.

-

Jongin stood inside of the classroom that his desk partner just left. He stared rather blankly at what was in front of him as the past few minutes flashed through his head. He had seen just a tiny glimpse of white eyes and something on the other’s face. He wasn’t sure of what it was but it something that Jongin knew he should know.

It’s later when Jongin is walking home with his hands in his pockets and his school tie hung loosely around his neck that he realized what Kyungsoo was.

“ing elf.” He murmured.

Word Count: 412