Confession

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

"Himchan.." yongguk called out for him as he knocked on the door. He heard the sniffles stopped and he knocked once again.

"go away yongguk. go to your new girlfriend. you don't even need me anymore" himchan said as he buried him into his thick blanket.

Yongguk sighed and looked back to his dongsaengs. They all gave him the 'you're in trouble' look. Yongguk then went to the tv drawer and took out the rooms spare keys. He unlocked his and himchan's room, noticing himchan pulling the blanket over his head. Closing the door, he heads towards the bed and sighed, He is really stupid.

"Himchan, i'm sorry.. i'll explain to you, please come out" yongguk said as he tugged the blanket only to hear more sniffles and revealing a tear stained cheeks himchan.

"There is no need to explain, i got it. You have someone new and i'm not important to you anymore. i know." Himchan wiped his falling tears and tried to get out of the room. Yongguk caught his wrist and pulled him down to his lap. Himchan struggled to move away from yongguk. "let me go!"

"No himchan! i'm sorry it was all a prank! i thought it'd be funny to prank you about this and see your reacrtion but this is definitely not funny. I'm sorry himchan really.. and i still love you. Only you" Yongguk confessed as he wrapped around himchan tightly. 

"Why would you do that.. it hurts yongguk, knowing that you don't love me anymore.."

"Sorry himchan, i was stupid. I really don't deserve you"  yongguk let go of himchan and instead, he hits himself on the head, calling himself an idiot.

"Hey stop it.. bbang stop.." himchan said as he grabbed yongguk's hand, stopping him from hurting himself. 

"Forgive me? please himchan?" yongguk looked at himchan with tears in his eyes not ready to let himchan go.

"i forgive you bbang, but promise me not to do it again." himchan warned him.

"yes sir! i'll never do it again!" yongguk pulled himchan closer and kissed him on the lips.

---

"Ha! dae you owe me 20 bucks now! told ya himchan hyung is gonna forgive yongguk hyung!"  youngjae smiled proudly as he teased daehyun.

"damn it, now i lost 20 bucks" daehyun sighed.

.

.

.

"Yah! were you guys eavesdropping?!" Yongguk opened the door upon hearing the conversation outside. The dongsaengs quickly ran into their rooms while laughing.


wow look its 2017 and i finally updated this story lol but sorry guys, i will most probably end this story here. Adult life is taking my time and im just gonna end this story without leaving it hanging. It was a fun experience tho letting people read my not-so-good stories D: but thank you for the supports~