Time passes

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

Its been 2 years since their debut. Right now, they're busy preparing for their 1004 comeback. They changed 180° from blond warriors to dandy y guys. The company prepared everything to promote the comeback by putting advertisements on big screens etc. Fans are eager to see the change in B.A.P members.

Few weeks before the comeback, yongguk was called by the company staff. He walked in alone to the room. He was told that he need to play a big role in this comeback as they needed to heat things up to attract more attention for their comeback. And by that, he needed to be involved in a "relationship" with a girl, his cheonsa. 

The first thing that came to his mind was Himchan. Will Himchan be able to accept this? He should be since its their work right? But something better popped up in Yongguk's mind. He wanted to trick Himchan. He accepted the offer and agreed to do it. He also volunteered to tell the members personally instead of the staffs. The staffs agreed and left the room. He quickly made his way back to the dorm, tip-toeing when he walks past himchan who was in the kitchen.

He barged into the maknaes room without a knock making Zelo dropped the ipad down to his lap. He and Jongup were watching their dance pratice video and discussed on how to make it better. "Hyung, you always made us knock on  the doorbefore coming in but why did you just barged into our room" Zelo whined while jongup just nodded his head.

Yongguk shushed zelo by putting his finger on his lips. "okay im sorry, i didnt want himchan to know im home. I need to tell you guy something." Zelo and jongup decided to let the leader sit on their bed and tell them what he wanted to say. "okay guys, i have to be in a relationship with a girl for this comeback but its just a fake relationship to heat things up you know for our comeback" the maknaes just nodded. 

"and i think i wanna prank himchan a bit you know. see his expressions when he found out im in a relationship etc. so i need you guys to keep queit about this and act like i didnt tell you guys about this. Especially you jongup, since he always go to you. how 'bout it?" yongguk smiled, looking at the maknaes.

"are you sure about this hyung? i mean-" zelo was cut off.

"yea hyung, himchan hyung is sensitive you know."

"its okay guys, its just a prank. i'll be responsible for it okay. Just help me and dont tell himchan okay." Yongguk stood up and pets both jongup and zelo heads. The maknaes look at each other and just shrugged. Yongguk made his way out of the maknae room and saw himchan at the living room. 

"oh? youre back already? i didnt see you come in just now" himchan wide-eyed at yongguk while asking. Yongguk cant help to find it cute and walked to himchan. "you're busy drinking coffee at the kitchen.." yongguk said as he s his hands around himchans's waist and placed his face at himchan's neck to smell his scent. "oh is it? im sorry bbang.." himchan yongguk's hair.

Then, yongguk realised he need to make a move on his fake relationship. So he acted like there was a phone call. He separated himself from himchan and picked up the 'call'. He walked away while whispering to his phone and keep glancing at himchan before he went into the shared bedroom of him and himchan.

Himchan felt...weird? Usually yongguk just picks up calls beside him without letting him go, and himchan would just rest his head on yongguk's chest. But this time, why is yongguk whispering to the phone and keep glancing at him. He decided to get rid of the unusual feeling by making him another coffee. 

 

Happy new year guys! its 2015 so i really need to stop procastinating hmmms. I apologize for this late update and mistakes omg, i hope you guys enjoy! And i have a daejae being a parent story and i might put it up soon idk. Gimme some comments ^^ Thank you for subscribing and commenting ;)