Awkward

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

Himchan woke up due to Daehyun knocking on the door. Himchan opened the door and greeted Daehyun a good morning. Eventhough it was still awkward for Daehyun to talk to the members, he made the effort to wake up the eldest hyungs since he always wake up early. Himchan went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone while Daehyun went to shower first.

As the sounds of bacon sizzling on the pan and the smell of coffee that Himchsn made for himself, the members slowly woke up and took turns to shower. Himchan prepared the breakfast on the table and went to wake yongguk up. Now that he is waking yongguk up, he suddenly remembered the previous night confession that they made. Himchan smiled to himself as he walks into the room.

"bbang ah, wake up." Himchan shakes yongguk body lightly.

"ermmmahjkhfk" Yongguk stretches his body and mumble some alien words that made Himchan chuckle.

"did u just call me bbang?" yongguk asked.

"uhh.. yeah, if you dot like it i-"

"no i love it. i really like it when people call me by my surname. But i'll only let you call me that" Yongguk cut himchan out and showed his gummy smile.

" alright then.. get up and shower. the kids must have been waiting for us already" Himchan pulled yongguk up.

Yongguk went to shower in their room since their room is the master bedroom. While Himchan went to have a shower where the dongsaengs usually shower. About 5 minutes later, yongguk is already done showering. He slipped in his clothes and went outside to have breakfast. But to his dissapointment, Himchan isnt done showering yet.

"Ahh.. he was an ulzzang of course he took good care of his face and body unlike me haha" Yongguk thought to himself. This is going to be awkward.

He walks to the dining table. They were all talking to themselves until yongguk came. They all have stopped talking. "uhh good morning, im Bang Yongguk, uhh you guys can call me yongguk hyung. Its nice to meet you guys" yongguk said as he break the silence at the dining table.

"annyeonghaseyo, im jung daehyun...." the members took turns to greet and introduce themselves to Yongguk.

"you guys can start eating the breakfast first" yongguk said and they all listened to him. 

"h-hyung, you're not eating?" daehyun asked after noticing that Yongguk is just watching them eat.

"uh.. im waiting for himchan.. i cant possibly let him eat alone after making breakfast for us" Yongguk answered.

" ohh.. we should wait for Himchan hyung together tomorrow then." junhong said in his soft voice.

Himchan walks in to the dining table while drying his wet hair with his towel.

"yah yongguk why aren't you eating?" himchan asked yongguk after seeing his empty plate.

"yongguk hyung said he wanted to eat with you" youngjae answered.

Himchan could feel his face slowly heat up. " oh you didnt have to.. come on lets eat" himchan sat down and gave yongguk some bacon and eggs before taking it for himself.

Hey guys! sorry for this really late update! I totally forgot bout it. I got a new story in my mind but i still havent decided whether to put it up or not but the characters will be banghim and OC. Give me some comments ^^