I hate you !

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

After yongguk faked the phone call, he texted both youngjae and daehyun about the prank, and of course they agreed  to it since they like to joke around with himchan. Of course yongguk felt bad about pranking himchan but it not something that he always do so he wanted to do it.

As days passes by, they are always in the practice room since their comeback is nearing. A staff came by and called yongguk out of the practice room.

"i don't know if you noticed it but the staff already installed camera in the practice room. We didn't want to tell you beforehand because you guys will act awkwardly so its better to tell you now." The staff told him that and explained to him what he should do later.

Nice! I wonder what's Himchan's reaction for this. He then walked back in to practice again.

Sweats dripping down their forehead, dancing non-stop, until their manager kang came in with a phone call for yongguk.

Yongguk gave eye contact to the other members and they seem to get the signal. Yongguk became more cheerful and answer the call.

"hello? yea im practicing.."

"aish hyunggg!"

"i miss u too~"

"ahaaaa hyung please"

"where are you baby?"

"hyung we're practicing.. what are you doing?!"

"alright okay, see u soon"

Yongguk ended the call and when back to practicing. He avoided the eye contact that himchan is trying to make with him. After an hour of practicing, the members are preparing to go back to their dorm but yongguk said he'll go back later.

They all went in the van while yongguk went back in to the studio to check the recording. He looked at himchan's reaction and he was happy because the prank was successful. He stayed at the studio for a little while before heading back to the dorm.

The other members were really quiet in the van, they can't help but notice that himchan eyes is full of tears. Himchan noticing that the younger ones is looking at him, he tried to hold back his tears. When they reached the dorm, Himchan quickly locked himself up in the room. The members felt uneasy but they shrugged it off and went to change to comfortable clothes.

As junhong walks to the kitchen, he heard sniffles and hiccups from himchan's room. Hyung is crying! Junhong quickly pulled jongup from their room and brought him to daejae room.

"hyung! himchan hyung is crying! i heard it when i wanted to a glass of water from the kitchen." junhong panicked.

"i knew this would happen. ( -_- )/" jongup said.

"okay let's calm down, i'll text yongguk hyung to come home now." daehyun quickly grab his phone.

Yongguk saw the text message and he quickly pack his bags and went back to the dorm.

Noticing all the dongsaengs in the living room. He asked them what happened.

"himchan hyung have been crying for i dont know how long"

"the door is locked"

"he wont talk to us"

"and he keep calling himself stupid"

Yongguk heart dropped. He hated himself at that point of time.

 

 

 

 

OMG guys its been so long. I think this story will end soon so yeap i need to stop procastinating. Sorry to keep you guys waiting... T-T