Late Night Talks

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

"yongguk..." Himchan finally decided its time to talk to yongguk.

"hmm" yongguk answers, eyes still looking at his lyrics book.

"can we talk?" himchan asked, afraid he's disturbing the elder.

"yea, we can" yongguk put his pen down and closes the book. He turned to himchan who's sitting at his own bed.

"you know... the kids are new with us and they all wanna get close to you but it seems like you've been avoiding them.. whats wrong yongguk?" Himchan blurted out.

"ohh.. its just that i need time to be close to people who i  just met.." yongguk said as he moved to his bed.

"but you were okay with me? it didn't took that long for us though?" himchan asked, confused.

"thats probably because you're the same age as me. Look at the junhong kid, he's fifteen for goodness sake!"

"He's really cute you know, you should go and see him! He is really good at rapping, im sure you will like that kid" Himchan tries to make Yongguk go and have a talk with the maknae and others too.

Himchan began listing out all the members talents and skill to yongguk, letting him know things he should know since he's probably going to be the leader of the group. He should at least know something about them before approaching. Yongguk have already promised to go and talk with the members tomorrow after listening to what Himchan said. It's was past midnight and they still wanted to have a talk with each other so Himchan offered to make coffee for both of them. After Himchan went to make a hot coffee for both of them, they continue to talk about their own problems. Himchan then asked Yongguk how he got the inspiration to write lyrics..

"oh.. i think about someone.." Yongguk trailed his answer. Himchan's heart pained at that statement. However he still keep a smile on his face.

"ahhh.. that person must be special!" Himchan smiled.

"you know, its kinda hard for me to write since i would always think about that person.. im not usually like this, i've never had someone as my inspiration. But that person is always on the back of my mind." Yongguk let out what he feels to Himchan. Himchan just nodded his head while listening.

"can i know who that person is?" Himchan finally gathered enough courage to asked and listen to the answer.

"Tell him or no?" Yongguk questioned himself.

 

Hey guys! New update~ I would always try to make the scenes realistic by using some banghim moments from the past but im kinda lazy to search for it and i would probably end up dying from too much banghim feels. XD So i will try to update again soon. Thank you for subscribing,voting and commenting huhuhuhu ;v;