Bang Yongguk

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

Bang Yongguk. The guy who Himchan thought was scary is actually really kind. When they met for the first time, Yongguk eyes was intimidating as if he would kill Himchan for being his roommate and member. Himchan was awkward at first but slowly after a few talks with him, he was attracted, to Bang Yongguk.

Each night, after they would finish their practice, Himchan would stay up and wait for Yongguk to wash up so that they can have a talk. Himchan would always listen to Yongguk when he starts talking because he rarely talks in the room. And thats the only time alone Himchan have with Yongguk as Yongguk is always in the studio. Sharpening his skill to produce music that will make the world into a better place. Yongguk will always talk abbout world peace, justice, sponsoring little kids from other countries and more. Those topics don't really impress Himchan but he would always listen to it because, damn, Yongguk voice is y even when he is talking.

What Himchan didn't know, is that, Yongguk is slowly falling for him too. Yongguk would always observe how Himchan listen to him. Himchan would always stare into his eyes, causing Yongguk to look elsewehere to avoid his gaze. Sometimes, Yongguk would purposely come home late from the studio just to look at Himchan sleeping. Since their bed is just beside each other, Yongguk always hope that Himchan doesn't sleep with his back facing him. With the dim night lamp at the side, Yongguk would always trace Himchan's features in the air because he is too shy to touch that pretty man face and he didn't want to disturb Himchan.

Sometimes, when they have nothing to do at home, Himchan would offer to cook ramen for Yongguk because he wanted to impress Yongguk with his cooking skills. Yongguk loves the ramen Himchan cooked, at least it taste better than his own. Then, they would watch the war movies that Yongguk likes eventhough Himchan fell asleep halfway through the movie. Yongguk will always stare at Himchan sleeping at the couch, how Himchan used his hand as pillow, how Himchan is all curled up like a ball. Yongguk smiles at the sight and went to grab a blanket for Himchan. Himchan regret nothing when he woke up with that blanket covering him. He smiled as he imagine how Yongguk covered him with the blanket. But he didn't know, Yongguk kissed him as he covered him with the blanket.

However, those times they spent alone doesn't last that long as new members came. Jongup came.. Junhong..Youngjae.. and lastly Daehyun. The new members was younger than them so Yongguk felt awkward but Himchan could easily make them feel at home in the dorm. The members had a hard time approaching the elder because he would always avoid the conversation. Himchan thought he should have a talk with Yongguk soon. 

 

Hey guys! New chapter is up! I should update often, sorry for being late. I don't know if this will turn out good because this is my first time hehehe!