You don't know what i feel

Bang Yongguk - Kim Himchan

"Let's go Himchan!" Yongguk grabbed Himchan's hand and went out to the backstage.

"Don't be nervous, I'm sure you can do it! My Himchan is not like this right~" Yongguk tried to make an eye contact with Himchan who have been looking at the ground ever since Yongguk pulled him out of the waiting room.

"why is your face red? Don't be so nervous" Yongguk tilted Himchan's face up. " I know you can do this" he flashed his gummy smile and pushed Himchan to the side stage.

 

Himchan's pov

Is my face that red? OH MY GOD Kim Himchan you're too obvious. My face is red because you're here. Yongguk, i like you. 

Himchan took a deep breath before going out to the stage to debut as an MC on MTV The Show.

 

Himchan was the second member to join the new TS boy group. Ever since Himchan came to TS, the company staffs was shocked with his visuals and also his cheerful personality that easily make people feel comfortable around him. But, there's a person who can make Himchan feel uncomfortable when they're together. And it's Bang Yongguk. Himchan saw Yongguk when they was introduced to each other as a member of the new group, and finding out that Yongguk is just 19 days or 456 hours or 27,360 minutes or 1,641,600 seconds older than him. Himchan didn't know when it started but, he began to have a crush on Yongguk and its getting bigger each day.

 

 

Hey guys, its the first chapter! But its too short right? I'll try to write longer next chapter. I don't know how this will end so i'm sorry if it's bad. I'll try to update more often since my holiday have started. Sorry for spelling mistakes or grammar beacause i  didn't check.