Bridge of Love (Surong)

ExoPink Confessions (ExoPink One-Shot Collection)

Author's Note: This is Suho's POV but the 'flashback' is Chorong's POV.

 

 

It was early in the morning. I went to a park near to my apartment to have a jogging to exercise myself. I jogged all around the park until I passed by the fish pond bridge. As I passed by the fish pond bridge, I saw a long-haired girl standing by the bridge. I can't see her face because her back was facing me. I was just about to ignore her when I heard sobs and it was from her. My mind was having an urge to go to her and ask her why was she crying but the half of it was saying not to as I don't even know her. After my mind battling, I've heard her sobbing even more so I ended up walking closer to her and patted her shoulder.

"Miss, are you okay?" I asked and she looked up. I could see that her eyes were red from crying so hard.

"*sobs* it's because... *sobs*" She said, can't able to finish her words. She looked down, crying even more.

"Here." I offered her my handkerchief. She hesitated first but she just took it.

"Thank you." She said as she wiped her tears.

"No problem. By the way, I'm Kim Joonmyun but just call me Suho. I can be your guardian if you want." I introduced myself but I didn't even know why I said that last sentence to her. Aish! Suho! Are you out of mind?

"Haha! I'm Park Chorong." She said as she chuckled and smiled slightly.

"You should smile always because you're prettier when you smile." I didn't know why I said it but I can't help it and I admit she was very beautiful. I blushed on my thought. Seriously, why I blushed?

"Thank you. You cheer me up. Thank you so much." She smiled widely that made my heart skipped a beat suddenly. Why I was feeling like this? Is it possible to fall for someone you just met? No, it can't be. I shook away my thoughts.

"But really, you can talk to me whenever you have a problem and tell me everything. I will listen to you without judging you. You can trust me." I said and flashed her a smile.

"Can I?" She asked to confirm and I just gave her a nod. She examined myself first as I assumed that she must be hesitated to tell me everything.

"So.. I..." She took a deep breath and started to tell me everything.

 

 

 

-Flashback-

I walked to the cafe where the man I love told me to go and meet him.

As I've reached and entered the cafe, it was dark then suddenly candle lights switched on as if it was magic.

The cafe was full of decorations. There was petals around the floor. I was left clueless there but continued walking, following the petals around. As I've reached the destination, I saw someone waiting for me in the table.

It was the only man I love. Wu Yifan. He flashed me a smile that made my heart skipped a beat.

"Hi, Yifan. What's this all about?" I asked him, still clueless.

"Candle light dinner." He said simply.

"I know but what for?" I asked.

"Let's just eat first and you will know." I just nodded and he led me to the sit. We sat across each other.

We started to eat then suddenly a group of people stood around us and started playing violin.

"Shall we dance?" Yifan asked me as he stood up and offered his hand to me.

"Yes." I took his hand without any hesitation. I was too happy. We danced on the sounds of violin until it stopped.

"Chorong-ah...

 

 

 

Will you be my girl?"

"Yes!" I said without hesitation. I was too happy because I love him so much.

"I love you, Chorong."

"I love you too, Yifan."

 

 

I loved Yifan so much that I gave her my everything. Even my ity. There was rumors spreading that Yifan was just playing with my heart but I didn't believe them. Even my friends told me but I didn't also believe them. Because I believed that Yifan was not kind of a guy and, he promised me that he will stay forever by my side and won't ever leave me. But I was wrong. I blinded myself. I regret for not believing them.

 

I was so excited to see Yifan so I paid a visit to his apartment to surprise him. I was about to knock on his apartment's door when I've heard males' voices inside his apartment. Out of curiousity, I eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Hey! I won the bet of making her fall inlove and take her ity. So, you should pay me!" I've heard Yifan's voice and smirk. My heart suddenly felt million knives stabbing it. I can't believe him.

I was about to leave when suddenly the door opened, revealing Yifan. He was about to hug me but I slapped him hard before he could do so.

"Wh-what's wrong?" He stuttered, trying to act as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong, Wu Yifan! You jerk! I love you too much but you're just playing with me! I gave you my everything but you did this to me! I hate you! I hate you!" I punched him on his chest while crying hardly. He held both my wrists to stop me, and pushed me that I fell down on the floor.

"Now you know that I've been just playing with you so go away now. I never loved you." He said harshly and smirked before he entered his apartment again. I cried hardly. I was so hurt of the words he just said.

 

After 3 months of being depressed, I felt dizzy that I will vomit anytime. What was wrong? But suddenly, I remembered that Yifan and I had made out. Was it possible that I am? No, it can't be. I cried because I was afraid. But I needed to face it so I decided to go to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test.

When I tested it, it came out positive. I cried so hard, afraid. Afraid of my parents. They have no idea that I dated someone and now I was pregnant of Yifan's child and we broke up already. What should I do? How can I tell my parents?

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Chorong cried harder and harder after she told me the story. I comforted her by caressing her hair.

"I am sorry about it and I am sorry to tell this. But you should tell your parents about it because no secret can't reveal. Tell them already or any others can found out first. It's much better if they will know it from you. So, tell them before they will know it from others." I adviced her.

"But it's not that easy." She said in a worried tone.

"I know it's not even I am not the one in the situation but keeping it secret would not solve that problem of yours. It will just make it worse." I encouraged her and she nodded.

"Can we not just talk about it now?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Okay if you say so. So, what do you want to talk about then?" I asked her.

"Let's start to get to know each other." She said and smiled.

We got to know each other more. We even got each other's phone number and home address to keep in touch. After the first meeting, we became closer and closer even it was just 3 weeks ago since we first met. We became more comfortable to each other day by day.

 

 

It was early evening. I just came back home from my work. I was so tired and I was about to lay down on the couch when suddenly my phone rang. It was Chorong.

"Hello, Chorong-ah! What's up?" I cheerfully answered her call.

"Suho-ah. Come over to my house. I need help." She said and I could feel that she was nervous.

"Why?" I asked, curious.

"Just go, okay." She said simply.

"Okay." And we hung up.

 

As I've reached Chorong's house, I pressed the bell on their gate. In just few minutes, someone opened the gate. It was Chorong.

"So.. How can I help you?" I asked.

"I asked you to go here because I've decided that I will tell my parents tonight." She explained.

"But why did you bring me here?" I asked as I raised my right eyebrow.

"It's just... I am sorry for bothering you but I need someone to back me up.." She said and was about to cry.

"Okay. I am just here on your back. And please don't cry. You can do it." I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you. So, let's come in." She said as she led me to her house.

 

 

"Eomma, appa, I am pregnant." She finally told her parents and started to cry. I could see that her parents was left speechless.

"I'm so sor--" Chorong was not able to finish her word when her father slapped her hard that made me hurt. I felt hurt to see her being hurt. Her father was about to hurt her more when her mother stopped him from doing so.

"Who is the father?!" Her father shouted, very angry. I was just there, watching the scene. I felt scared that I don't even know what to do.

"It's..." Chorong was about to say who it was when I faced her parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park, I am the father." I didn't even know why I say this but I just know that I want to protect Chorong. It hurts me to see her being hurt and I don't want her to be hurt anymore.

"Suho...." Chorong can't even a say a word, even her parents. Until I felt a fist punch on my face. It was from her father. Chorong still left frozen on her spot. I wiped the blood from the corner of my lips and faced her parents.

"I am really sorry. We know we made mistake but I am ready to take all the responsibilities. I promise to take care of Chorong and our child." I said sincerely because I love her. I knew it was crazy to fall for her when we just met 3 weeks ago. But I don't care what others would say. I just know I love Park Chorong.

 

 

After that incident, her parents pushed her away in their life. I let her live in my apartment since she didn't have any places to live in.

I was the one who took care of her and her child. And she let me be her father of her child.

I knew she still can't get over that Yifan guy but I tried my best to heal the wounds on her heart.

 

 

 

When Chorong's baby girl born, she named her Joomi. What a beautiful name, just like her mother. I smiled on the sight of them. I may not the true father of Joomi but I felt that she was my true daughter.

We lived our life together happily but there was still something missing from me. It was her love. But I will never give up of making her fall in love with me. I knew she can't trust any guy easily anymore after she broke up with Yifan but I will make her feel that I am not the same.

 

4 years later and today was Joomi's 4th birthday. We invited some of our friends to celebrate the birthday.

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you." I greeted Joomi and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you, appa. I love you too." She kissed me on the cheeks before she ran to her friends who were Baekhyun and Eunji's daughter, and Luhan and Bomi's twin sons.

 

I saw Chorong talked to the Baekji and Hanmi couple.

"Hey!" I greeted them and they just replied me with a smile.

"Uh.. Suho-ah. Can we talk you?" She said and I gave her a nod.

We left the two couple and we went to the balcony of our apartment.

There was a silence surrounding us but a comfortable one.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I started the conversation to break the silence.

"Suho-ah...

 

 

 

I love you. I love you so much. I love you ever since you took the responsibilities to me and my daughter. I am sorry that I didn't make you feel that I love you too. And I am sorry for taking so long to say that I love you so much. I was just too afraid that you will do the same as what Yifan did to me but day by day, I could see that you are a good man and you are the right one for me. So, will we be together officially?"

 

"Yes! Thank you! All my efforts in these past years were worth. I love you Chorong. Let's start over again. Let's start as an officially couple." I cupped her cheeks and leaned in closer until my lips landed to hers. We kissed passionately and been lovey-dovey until a light flashed on us that interrupted us. The Baekji couple took a photo of us being lovey-dovey and then, the Hanmi couple threw a confetti to us. They started to tease us that made Chorong and I blushed.

 

 

"Yah!" Chorong and I shouted in unison and they just laughed at us.

 

 

 

One year have passed, Chorong and I finally got married. Her parents already accepted us. Chorong and I decided to officially adopt Joomi and register her with my family name 'Kim'. And we have a new child named Taehyung.

 

 

Time flew so fast, this day was our youngest child Taehyung's 5th birthday but we decided to just celebrate it just the four of us by having a family picnic in the park where Chorong and I first met. We watched our two children playing with another children and smiled at the sight of them.

 

 

Chorong and I walked to the fish pond bridge, the exact place where we first met.

"You know what, jagi. This bridge is so special. If it is not because of this bridge, I would never met you. I am so lucky to have you, jagi." Chorong said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Me too, jagiya. Thanks to this bridge. Or should I call it 'Bridge of Love'?"

 

 

 

How is my 2nd chapter? Do you like it or not?

Thank you for those who upvoted, subscribed and commented.

But I am so sad because I think no one likes my 1st chapter or should I say Hanmi?

Do you know that I am still hurt to the fact that the number of Hanmi shippers is getting decreased. But as true Hanmi shipper, I am going to stay strong.

Same goes to Surong because I am also really a die-hard shipper of Surong.