I love you, goodbye... (Hanmi)

ExoPink Confessions (ExoPink One-Shot Collection)

It was a boring weekend and I don't have anything to do so I called my friends to come over to my apartment but unfortunately, they were busy on their work and some of my friends were having their dates. I sighed and decided to have a walk to Han River since it is not too far away from my apartment. When I've reached the Han River, I took a sit in the bench under the shady tree. This place was full of memories. Happy and sad memories at the same time. This place was when I met her, confessed my love to her, became officially dating, and broke up. Those memories I can't ever forget. Then suddenly, I found myself burst into tears. It was 3 years ago since we broke up.

 

 

-Flashback-

It was just an ordinary day but since I don't have anything to do, I decided to have some fresh air in the Han River. I took a sit in the bench under the shady tree, feeling the fresh air. I got distracted that I didn't notice someone sat beside me until I heard a female voice.

 

"Excuse me but is it okay if I sit here?" She asked me politely. I looked to where the female voice from which is beside me and saw a very cute and beautiful girl with a sweet smile that can melt me down anytime. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't realize I was staring at her for a long time.

"Uhmm. Is there something wrong?" She asked me awkwardly which made me snap in my thoughts.

"Uh.. it's just.. nothing.. yeah.. s-sure! It's okay." I stuttered and scratched the back of my neck. I didn't know why I felt suddenly nervous.

There was an awkward silence surrounding us until I have the urge to break it.

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Luhan. What's your name?" I started the conversation by introducing myself and asking her name. And I offered my hand to her.

"Annyeong haseyo, Luhan-ssi. I'm Yoon Bomi. Nice to meet you." She replied formally. She took my hand and shook it. We shook hands. Her hands was so smooth that I don't want to let it go but I let it go before she could suspect anything. We continued talking about ourselves, school life, personal life, etc. until we became comfortable with each other. We enjoyed each other's company.

 

After that meeting, we got to know each other more and got closer. We often hang out there in Han River and make memories. This place have already become special for us.

 

It was 2 years passed already since we became close and it was also 2 years passed already since I keep this feelings for her. But now, I have already gained my courage to confess to her. So I was here now at the place where we met and made a lot of memories. I made a lot of effort for this and even asked my friends to help me, and thankfully, they agreed.

 

I waited for her. It was still early but I am so excited that I came earlier than what time I've told her to come.

After few minutes of waiting, she just came on time. She was wearing a simple white dress. She was so beautiful even in that simple white dress. She looks like an angel in my eyes. I can't take my eyes off her.

"I am glad you came." I said as I came back to my sense, and I flashed her a smile. She smiled back.

"So, why did you ask me to come here?" She asked me, very curious.

"Uh.. just sit down here first." I took my hand and lead her to sit in the bench.

"Okay.. but wait, why is there decorations around here?" She asked as she looked around.

"Relax, okay? And you will know." I said and she nodded.

I clapped my hands as a sign to my friends, Lay and Chanyeol who were already there earlier standing, to get ready. They got their guitars ready and I gave them a nod as a sign to start playing.

They started to play. I started to sing, holding a boquet of flowers. [Author's Note: Just imagine Luhan sings BTOB's My Girl <-- Just Click here if you are curious to the meaning of this song. I really love the song and the meaning of the lyrics. That's why I chose this song.]

In the midst of singing, I walked closer to her and stared at her lovingly as I sang my heart out. I could see that her tears was threatening to fall down but just trying to hold it in.

After singing, I sat next to her and gave her the boquet of flowers.

"Luhan--" She was about to say anything but I cut her off and put my index finger to her lips.

"Ssshh! Listen here first, Bbom. And let me finish everything what I am about to say. Okay?" I told her and she just nodded. I held her hand and looked at her deeply.

"Bomi-ah, I like you. I mean I love you. When our first meeting here, I fell for you at first sight. I was mesmerized by your beauty. That smile on your face made me melt and made my heart warm. And I fell even more for you when we become closer. My heart will skip a beat even on a small skinship with you. I smile without myself knowing but I just know I feel happy when I am with you. Bomi-ah, I have been inlove with you ever since we first met. It is 2 years already since I keep this feelings for you and now, I can't take this anymore...

 

Yoon Bomi, will you be my girl?" Finally, I let out my feelings I've kept in 2 years. I felt relieved but nervous because I was afraid of rejection. I waited for her to answer.

"Yes.. yes.. I will.." She bursted into tears of happiness. I can't believe of what I've just heard.

"Yes!" I stood up and jump in happiness, and throw my fist in the air. She chuckled at my action as she also stood up.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I lifted her up and spun her around. She just giggled.

"I love you." I said as I let her down.

"I love you too."

I leaned my face closer to her and our lips touched to each other.

And we spent the rest of our time together, cuddling and sharing sweet moments.

 

Bomi and I were dating in about 2 and half years already. Our relationship worked well until something unexpected happened.

 

Bomi told me to meet her to our usual place.

 

"Luhan, let's break up." She said with tears rolling down on her cheeks.

I can't believe of what she have just said. I didn't understand.

"Why? I can't see any problem about us but why you suddenly break up with me? I don't understand." I started to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Luhan. I love you but I can't work on this relationship anymore." She said crying even more. I can't even say a word.

"I love you, goodbye..." That was the last word she said to me before she walked away until she disappeared on my sight. I was still frozen on my spot. I still can't believe what was happening.

 

The next day, I've just heard that their family already left Seoul and decided to live in the far away land that no one knew but only them.

 

-End of Flashback-

I wiped my tears away. This would be the last time I am being here in this place before I move on from the past and completely forget her. I took a one last look to the place and whispered to myself an 'I love you, goodbye... Yoon Bomi' then left the place.

 

5 years have passed and finally, I found a new love of my life. Son Naeun. She changed my life. She helped me to move on from the past and start over again. She made me smile again. She made me happy. She made me fall in love again. She fixed my heart that were broken into pieces. I was so happy that I've found a girl like her. I was so lucky to have her. We were not married yet but we have already live in together with our 4 years old son, Mingyu.

It took me a year to heal the wounds in my heart and to love again but Naeun never left my side in those painful days. Naeun and I are already 4 years in a relationship. And I've already planned to propose to her since it is the right time for us to get married. Well, just leave that for later.

 

"Jagiya! Happy Birthday!" Naeun greeted me with her sweetest smile ever as I walked into the kitchen full of foods.

"Thank you, jagi." I walked closer to her and gave her a hug and quick peck on the lips.

"Happy birthday, appa!" Mingyu suddenly popped out infront of us and interrupted us of being lovey-dovey.

"Thank you, son." I lifted him up and raffled his hair.

We celebrated my birthday together and spent our time just the 3 of us.

 

 

 

 

Tadah! Here's the 1st chapter. How is it?

I am sorry if it's . I'm still not good at writing fics.

And I am really sorry for Hanmi sad ending.

SPOILER ALERT: It is not yet the end for the Hanmi because there will be a sequel.

I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for those who subscribed and commented.

Your subscription, comment and upvote will help me to be motivated and inspired to write. :)