Meeting Him Part 3 ( xmichellejin )

Love Story [CLOSED]

On the next day, Mina was sitting in the bed thinking. What happened yesterday? "I ran away" How's Mom?"No idea" She sighed once again and lay down in the bed.

"Hey...you okay?"

She was startled from the voice then turned her head to the owner. She groaned when she faced him. "What do you want?"

"Nothing...ju-"

"Then get out" she said and turned her body away from him, now that her back is facing him.

The boy cutely pouted and took a few steps closer to her. "Hey..uhm... My name is Lee Taemin"

Her heart jumped from the angelic words he said. Why?

She turned around and sat up. "Mina...Kim Mina"

Taemin smiled and saw next to her "So...Where do you live?"

"uhm...well...I actually ran away..." Her voice trailed.

His lips curved into a bigger smile, feeling the closeness of her voice makes him feel the ecstatic of it.

"Would you like to tell me why?"

Mina bit her lips, then nibbled it, debating if she should tell to this stranger or not. Maybe she should no. He might bring her back to her mom...

But maybe she should since he saved her life.

"You can trust me you know" His voice was soft but there's a small sad and hurt on his voice but tried not to show it.

She sighed and gave up "Me and my mom...had an argument"

He raised his brows, telling her to go on. She sighed once again "I am tired of my life...She always makes me do whatever she wants, I am not like a robot you know? But I let her since that I thought if I showed her I can do it perfectly, she is going to let it slow down...but then" she bit her lips "it got worster" Her voice is starting to crack "She only talks about this and that...We never had time together...So last night, I had enough of it...I ran away"

Unconciously, tears kept rolling down her cheeks as if on cue. Her heart is aching... But now that someone had listened to it, like no one had ever did. It feels lighter and good.

Taemin lifted her chin and wiped her tears with his thumb and smiled.

"Dont worry...You are so strong..."

Those words...Those are the words that she wants to hear. Then there, she broke into tears and Taemin hugged her while soothing her with his sweet and gentle voice.

 

~*~

 

It has been a month since I was leaving with Taemin. Wait! Not only Taemin you know! With his brothers too! I currently have a job, and that is ther manager.

I found out about them being famous after a couple of days staying with them.

At first, they creep the heck out of me, but then, I started to open my heart to them, even though I had a hard time with Key. Who is the diva of the house.

GOD! I dont know how this guys could live with him.

Well, Taemin?

He is a very nice,gentle and funny guy. Also include that he is adorably cute in any actions he does. That name makes my heart pump into million times than a normal one.

Yes... I have to admit... I love him...

 

~*~

 

Taemin was spacing out then sighed once again. He hated his feeling of being so coward! Why can't he just confess to Mina?!

Another sigh escaped from his lips and sank more down on the couch.

"Hey!"

He looked up and saw Sulli and she sat next to him.

"What's up?" Sulli asked.

"Lovelife" he said and sighed.

"mmm, how bout a confession" Sulli brightly said.

"That's the problem! I can't confess! " Taemin said and groaned in frustration.

Sulli tapped her shin and gasped when she thought of an Idea. "How about you make a romantic dinner with her...Like, couple of days starting today..."

Taemin nodded and she continued "Ignore her for awhile then quickly give her a note saying blah blah blah whatever you want! then...oh! tell her the directions and stuff!"

His smile brightened from the idea "GOOD!!! Thank you so much Sulli! "

"Welcome~" sulli said and opened her arms to Taemin for more support and Taemin gladly took. From a far, Mina was looking at them while biting her lower lip.

Trying not to supress a sob, or even to cry. She quickly turned around and left the two bestfriends have their celebration.

 

~*~

 

As like the planned, Taemin kept ignoring Mina even though it stabs his heart, while Mina took a hint that he wants her out of his life, that he has Sulli now.

Biting her lips, she nodded and ignored him too.

Her heart is also breaking into more pieces everytime she notice that Taemin is spending more and more time with Sulli than her.

 

The night came and no one was around. Mina came back home with only candles were light on the floor. There was a note in the middle and her fear came.

The note will say his goodbyes.

Making herself to be more brave, she took the note and opened and read it.

 

Dear Mina,

You're the most wonderful person I have ever met. I always think to God how lucky I am to found you. To be always by my side

Tears were now starting to pour down on her cheeks.

I am always happy when you're happy. and sad when you're sad. Do you know how much I love to see your smile. To hear your laugh?

But

Her tears were making her sight to blur. "No...he is going to leave me!"

But you are also the one that makes my heart beat as if I am running non-stop. Do you know why? Because I love you. Please accept my love to you Mina-ah~

Completely yours,

Taemin

Now she is now completely in tears and her body collasped.

She was wrong... He would never leave her, because he loves her.

Her feelings of sadness and loneliness quickly replaced to happiness and joy.

"Mina ah~" the voice that she wants to hear from the couple of days.

She turned around and she stood up and faced him. "Why are you crying? Did..Did I hurt you? How can I heal it? tell-"

Before he could finish his sentence, she locked her lips to his and looks deeply in his eyes when they broke apart "No...I was crying of happiness... I love you too Taemin ah~"

 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

 

 

 

 

 

SPAZZING!!!!

haha!!! finished it! :DDD

YAY!!!

Im finishing the others too! :DD

so please wait for awhile...

I AM SO SORRY IF IT TOOK SO GOD DAMN LONG

죄송합니다!

미안합니다.!!!!!!! :((

 

But hope you liked the story!! :DD