Meeting Him Part 2 ( xmichellejin )

Love Story [CLOSED]

A boy was sitting next to the bed where someone is sleeping. He sighed once again and stood up and scanned her face. She have a porcelein skin, big and round eyes.

The boy unconsiously smiled and his hand reached for the face but it stopped.

His brows furrowed and quickly put his hand to his side. He just stared at her peaceful face.

Another question was filled in his mind.

"Was she crying when I nearly crashed on her?"

"If so...why?"

He shook his head, thinking how nosy it sounded like. Not a very good one, he was sure.

 

Flashback:

 

He just came back from their perfomance, 'Hello' and it was fun, he is sure. Yet, tiring. Everyone went somewhere to relive their tiredness, while he...

He think that sleeping would be a good thing to relive your stress out.

His hyungs told him that.

He frowned thinking how his hyungs always threat him like a kid and think that he is oh-so-innocent to not know everything around him.

He drove in silent while his eyelids are coming down but he kept his alert.

When he blinked, his eyelids find it hard to open it, but when he did. He saw a figure infront of him and quickly pressed the pedal of his foot.

Panic overtook him and looked around. Well, no one seemed to care. To him and the figure.

He quickly walked out and saw a girl lying down and hair on her face. He squatted next to her and poke her arm. He pouted and said "Miss..."

"..."

He stood up and rolled the girl to face him and saw her beautiful face, sleeping with a trace of tears on her cheeks. He frowned but his mind quickly said 'TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL PABO!'

He carried her and she was light as a feather. He placed her to the passenger's seat and took the seatbelt and locked it on her. He quickly drove to the hospital.

 

End of Flashback

 

The boy sat on the chair again and leaned down to the bed and his eyes quickly dropped and his quickly drifted to the dreamland

 

~*~

 

The boy quickly stood up when he felt the sun hit his face and yawned and stretched his long arms. But his neck -ouchie- too bad, he had a stiff neck.

After a few hours of sitting in the chair doing nothing.

The doctor came with a calm smile. He quickly stood up and asked the doctor what was wrong.

"You can take her home this afternoon since she just fainted"

"But doctor, i don-"

"It's fine... I think your mom would understand" The doctor gave him a sheepish smile and left him with a pat on the shoulder.

He sighed. Being so innocent, he didnt even understand what the doctor said.

"My umma would understand? Key hyung would understand? Does hyung knows that ajusshi?"

He put his hands on his pocket.

 

~*~

 

My eyes and body felt numb. My skin felt like a stone but I can still feel it. I tried my best to open it and looked at the ceiling. Where am I?

Did I got ?!

I quickly sat up, ginoring the pain in my head and quickly looked insdie my blanket. And luckily I have something on me. Then I looked around. There are five boys around me.

They were looking at me with an amusing smile.

They are SCARING ME!

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I looked at the with the most pleading eyes I have while my hands were clutched together.

"Please...Dont do anything to me... I want to live for awhile... Please do-"

They all laughed.

THEY LAUGHED?! WHILE POINTING THEIR FINGERS AT ME?!

WHAT.THE.?!

"Minnie~ your girl is soooo cute~!" A boy said with a very small but cute eyes. His eyes is much smaller everytime he smiles.

"Why didnt you tell us about her?" A boy with a porcelein and looks like a girl said. And his voice is low but a little high pitch. Did he had a change?

"Shut up hyung... I told you! She is not my girlfriend!"

I looked at the guy with a scrunched face. Then another new voice said.

"Look! Now you made your girlfriend angry!" A dino head said "That's not very good Minnie~"

"WAIT!" I shouted

All heads are now me, with a confused look. "Where am I?"

" In our house!"

"So all of you are brothers?"

They nodded in unison and I took a deep breath "Why am I here?"

"Uh... I nearly crashed on you" The boy who have a straightened but surely mushroom head said.

"So...I didnt die that time?" I asked.

And again...They laughed.

"You guys are scary" I mumbled and they continued laughing.