Until we meet again Part 1 (ChibiXMiku)

Love Story [CLOSED]

Name: Park Nina (Last, First)

 

Partner: JongHyun of SHINee

 

Chapter: 2

---------------------------------------------------------

Nina came home from playground where she usually play with Jonghyun, her bestfriend.

"Honey! We have something to tell you! " Her mom said and leaned down in her height.

"What is it mommy? " she asked.

" Well, we are moving soon! " her mom said and patted her head lightly.

" But! How about Jonghyun?! " she said and her mom sighed..

" Sorry honey, but we need to move " her mom said in a sad voice.

" But! i dont want to! *started crying* Mommy! i dont want too! " she said while crying.

" Shh... tell Jonghyun okay? " her mom said and stood up and about to walk away but Nina's little hand held her cloth

" I dont want to tell him! " she shouted.

" Its for you! We want you to be a famous singer! " she shouted and walked away.

Nina was crying there alone, she doesnt want to be alone and leave Jonghyun. So she ran to Jonghyun's house while crying. She saw Jonghyun sitting outside his house then he saw her. Nina hugged him tightly and more tears are coming out her eyes.

" Shh.. why are you crying? " Jonghyun said while patting her back lightly.

" I-i am .. move-moving " she said and cried more.

" What?! " he shouted and she nodded.

" Why?"

"My mom said that she wants me to be a singer so we will move to other place! " she said and cry more and more.

" Shhh.. Dont worry.. " he said and calming her down.

Jonghyun's POV:

I cant believe that Nina is leaving me! i dont want to!

I want her to be by my side!

My heart broke when she told me that she is leaving.

But she have to! its for her. So even though it hurts alot.. i need to

Just for HER!

End of POV:

Nina and Jonghyun hang out in the playground until the night comes. They are still playing, Jonghyun asked Nina to sing a song. and she did

SONG:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7h1lH_bgL0

" I think you really need to go Nina " jonghyun said in a sad voice.

" But i wanted to be near you! " she said and hugged him tightly.

" Its okay.. We will meet again , Arasso? " he said and they walked home.

Nina woke from her dream with tears in her eyes.

" How are you Jonghyun? Do you miss me when i moved? " she said and sighed.

She doesnt know why but everytime she remembering the time that she sang and the last time they saw each other. Her heart hurts, she misses his laugh,his smile and everything. She sighed again.

" I have another concert! " she said and stood up.

After a few minutes she arrived to the stage where her concert is. She smiled, remembered the words of  what Jonghyun had told her.

 We Will Meet Again