Meeting Him Part 1 ( xmichellejin )

Love Story [CLOSED]

Name: Kim Mina

Partner: Lee Taemin

Chapter: 3

 

-=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_==_=__==__=_=_=_=_=_=_=_==_-

 

" Hon! Get ready for your Art class!" My mom shouted

i nodded my head and walked to my room to get change

Here we go again! Another tiring day for my HorribleAwesome art class and which i hate the most!!

Who wouldnt act like this when your parents always do the decision even though you dont like it!

Sigh

i really wanted to leave this annoying ty parents of mine! They are getting on my nerves like RIGHT THERE!

Tonight will be my last time going here because tomorrow I am gone! Not like dead, but im leaving this house TONIGHT!

I went to my AMAZING art class which Hate LOVE the most! The boring class is now starting and HECK yeah! I am starting to doze off too!

She kept blabbing about how to do this and that! Why dont we just do pratical lesson?! So we wont doze off?

Anyway! She is like 60 or something? Yes, she looked that old!

" how old are you miss?" my classmate asked

" im 30 " she said

BWOH?!CHINCHA? i guess im wrong? But she should double her age so everyone will believe her

Anyway! I know im being harsh so im going to shut my damn mouth!

After a few minutes...

Yawn

At last! My long amazing art lesson is finished. I walked outside of the academy and waited for my driver to pick me up. After a few minutes, it arrived and i went inside.

The ride was silent as always...

DAMN IT!

I might sound like a loner and such but honestly, who wouldnt have a friend if you dont even have a time for it!

After of ranting my head - how I am a loner and such - we soon reached our mansion and I stepped inside. I quickly walked to my room and dropped my heavy bag and jumped on my comfty bed.

Sigh

Very nice indeed.

My eyes started to close as my body felt comfortable...

 

~*~

 

I opened my eyes and reached for my phone to look what time it is.

7:30pm

I sighed once again and stood up and walked outside my room and went downstairs to have my dinner. I saw my mom eating on her own. I sat down across her and started eating my food.

"How was your class today?" My mom said.

"..."

My mom looked at me while I just ignored her, making her feel like she's not in my world. Well, she really is not...

"Mina, I am talking to you" My mom's voice was firm but I still ignored her.

"..."

My mom stood up in fury while i looked at her eyes, bored and not interested. Her face was red from anger and she was shaking too.

"What kind of daughter are you?!"

Okay that's it, she just press the button.

I stood up and slammed my hands on the desk -ouch- and looked at her

"And what kind of mom are you?!"

"BWOH?! you even have the guts to answer me back!?"

"YES! I have enough of this life mom! Do you even know how much it hurts when you only think about money and my future instead of your daughter's feelings?!"

"So are you saying now that I am an irresponsible mother?!"

"YES! You dont care about me!"

"How dare you! I gave everything you want! "

Tears are starting to form at the corner of my eyes. My anger and hurt feelings are building up, I dont know anymore. I can't go on in this life.

"Is it really the one that I want or the one that you want?"

Those words made her shut up. Yes, just shut up. "Mom I am tired of this... I am leaving..."

She looked at me and I quickly turned around and walked to the doors.

"If you step out of this house, you will never EVER going back!"

I stopped and bitterly smiled at her "Gladly" and completely walked out of the house.

 

~*~

 

Mina walked to the crowd of people and it was already at night. She looked around curiously, not knowing the world around her. But there's a feeling that made her anxious,giddy and excited.

She has stepped out of that hell's house!

Mina smiled more as she walked to the crowd, looking around the shops in the road and sparkling lights like Vegas.

Right now, she is conteded. Not regret or guilt was building on her. The decision she made was right.

Now, she knows what the outside world is like. Fun, and everything. Except her old life.

boring... and alone....

Her heart kept getting stab everytime she think about it.

She never want to go back to the place where all people likes money... and people are selfish. She hated it to the guts.

Mina took a deep breath and out.

Memories of a good family came on her. Her dad chasing her and calling her 'princess! come here!' while her mom would smile widely and pour the drinks on their glasses.

But those are now only memories. Just like a picture. Something that would never go back.

Mina felt a trail warm water on her cheeks, and didnt realize that she was crying all the time. She wiped the tear and looked at her finger. She sarcastically chuckled and looked up the sky.

"Dad, everything has changed..."

bitting her lips trying her best not to supress a sound of a sob or look pathetic to the people around her.

Not knowing, her feet started to move forwards while her head is hung low. She is now officially crying. and she hated it how she look so pathetic to everyone.

She felt sorry for herself.

I want to end my li-

 

BEEEEP!

 

She turned to the sound and her eyes widened to the light. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

"This is the end"