I hate her but i love her

Love Story [CLOSED]

Name: Lee GaYoung

 

Partner: Kim Kibum of SHINee <33

 

Chapter: 2!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

GaYoung's parents were in the car talking to each other. but then a car suddenly popped out and their car crashed together.

At the hospital:

Gayoung and her brother were on their way to the hospital. She was crying while her brother were calming her down. Then Key came. Gayoung looked at his eyes, its so sad and angry. After a few minutes the doctor came out of the room.

DC: Who is the family of Mr and Mrs Kim?

Key stood up and walked to the Doctor.

DC: Sorry boy, but your parents died.

Key's tears started to come out in his eyes. He glared at Gayoung and her brother and shouted at them.

" YOU TWO!! YOUR PARENTS KILLED MY PARENTS!! I HATE YOU AND YOU!! " he shouted while pointing at them and ran away from the Hospital.

When Gayoung heard what he said, her heart started to fell apart. More tears were coming out from her eyes.

" HYUNG! " she said while crying

"Shh... dont worry, its not your fault.. shhhh.. " he said calming his sister down..

After that day, Key is started to hate Gayoung more and more. He bullies her alot but she doesnt care, even though it breaks her heart alot.

-After 1 year-

Gayoung woke up in the morning and took a shower and dressed up to her school uniform. When she is finsihed, she went to her borther's front door of bedroom. She knocked at the door.

KNOOCK KNOCK

no answer

KNOOCK KNOCCK!

no answer

BAM BAM BAM!

" YA!!! " her brother shouted.

" HYUNG! wake up now! im hungry! its your turn remember?! " she said

While her mom and dad were not at home. They take turns cooking.

" I know! wait there! im going to get change and go to the restaurant " he said

Actually, her brother doesnt know how to cook. So everytime his turn, he takes her sister out.

After they eat their breakfast they walked to the school. They seperated and went to their own classrooms. Gayoung sat on her chair and sighed.

*Another prank from key! * she thought.

After a few minutes the bell rang. She walked to her locker to get her food. She sat on the bench and eat her lunch there, after she finished eating, suddenly someone poured a bucket of water to her. She got mad and when she turned around. Its her classmate, she ran after him. Actually she is the fastest runner in their school. When she got him, she punched him really hard and kicked him twice. She doesnt care if he will die or not. She hates it when people bully her or pranks her.

From afar away, where Gayoung doesnt know that someone were watching her.

Jonghyun: Key! Why are you doing this?!

Key: You know the reason!

Jonghyun: key! you idiot! its not her fault!

Key: Its her fault too! she have a blood of them! so its her fault too now!

Jonghyun: WTH?! Thats a ing stupid reason!

Key: Shut up!

Jonghyun hates seeing Gayoung getting bullied because of Key. He loves her alot acutally. One day, jonghyung wanted to confess to Gayoung.

Jonghyun: Gayoung, i wanted to tell you something.

Gayoung: Huh? what is it?

Jonghyun: i like you~ no i LOVE you!

Gayoung: is this one of Key's prank to me?!

Jonghyun: No no! its true Gayoung i really do! *holds her hand* can you be my girlfriend?

*Omg! He is confessing! my heartbeat is getting faster! *she thought

Gayoung: Yes!

*Damn gayoung! you dont even love him! BABO! *she thought.

Jonghyun: REALLY?! *hugs her tightly* Im so happy! Well see you tomorrow! *kiss her cheek*

He left her while smiling happily. When he is gone, she touched where Jonghyun has kissed her. She smiled but then, she felt bad. She doesnt like though, she likes Key!

*No! i cant like him! im going to get hurt! he hates me he hates me! * she thought and sighed and walked home.

From afar, Key were saw what happened. he clenched his fist.

Key: You cant be happy LEE GAYOUNG!