....

Love Story [CLOSED]

Part Two:

A/N: There's a RATED SCENE HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

----------------------------------------------------------------

After that day, Jonghyun and Gayoung were going out. Key doesnt approve to it. He hates it because his bestfriend is going out to the person he hates the most. But as what he said, he doesnt care if he hurt his friend. He will never agree that Gayoung would be happy. Key and Jonghyun were eating together in the canteen.

Key: Hey! Why did you go out with her?!

Jonghyun: SO?! i love her!

Key: you didnt ask me?!

Jonghyun: i know you will act like this!

Key: I dont care! *slammed the table* i hate her! and you know it!

He stood up and walked away leaving Jonghyun in the table.

*SH*T ! Stupid Jonghyun! *clenched his fist* Im going to make her sad no matter what! * he thought

While he was walking, he thought of something and he grinned.

On the next day:

Gayoung were walking alone because it was her turn to cook, and everytime she cook for them she always go out early, leaving his brother. While she was walking, a handkerchief was putted in . Then everything went black. After a few minutes she woke up, she saw that it was unfamiliar room.

Gayoung's POV:

I woke up, i felt so dizzy. Then a door opened. And guess what who it was? ITS FREAKIN KEY!

End of POV:

He smirked at her and went closer and closer to her as they can feel their breath to each other. They stared at each other, suddenly an awkward silence came. She hates awkward silence so she broke the silence.

Gayoung: Uhmmm... why am i here?! and what is this place?

Key: *smirked* We are in the hotel in Jeju island. and wanna know why youre her? *she nodded* because you will be my slave!

(A/N: THIS IS A RATED SCENE NOW!)

Her eyes widened and opened really wide. Suddenly, Key kissed her roughly. She tasted his mouth really sweet, she cant help but to kiss back. Key smirked at her and started to touched her and massaged it. She moaned of what she felt. He lifted her up and put her in the bed not breaking the kiss. He unclasped her bra and took of her top and her s hungrily. She moaned sweetly and made Key . When her left s were swollen, he the right one now. While he is it, his left hand slid down her skirt and took it off. Now she is half , he smirked and took off her and throwed it somewhere. He  put his one finger inside her and she gasped

" Ahh~ " she moaned with pleasure and pain.

He smirked again and inserted one  finger.. When he felt that she is so wet. He her hungrily, she moaned and moaned and she . He took of his boxer showing his giant to her. Her eyes widened, but then Key inserted his inside her and she gasped.

"It hurts! " she said but he didnt care.

He ed inside her faster and harder not caring how hurts she is feeling. After a few seconds, she started feeling the pleasure.

"Ahh~ more .. Key .. More! " she said and he did what she said.

He ed harder and faster now. He and she were reaching to their . They came both and he inside her. After that day. key and her started having and Key were still harsh on her. Telling her that something really hard to do. As time flies by .. Key started to feel something about her.. which is ... LOVE and he hated it. Until, he cant take it anymore to himself he called Jonghyung.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Key: Its me, Key!

Jonghyun: ! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU KEY?! AND WHERE IS GAYOUNG?

Key: Before i tell you that *sighed* i think i love her!

Jonghyun: OKAY! WHERE THE ARE YOU?!

Key: *Sighed* Were in Jeju island in XXXX hotel.

JOnghyun: OKAY! IM COMING THERE!

Jonghyun hang up the phone and he clenched his fist

*How dare you Key! * said to himself.

He flew off to the jeju and came to the hotel were Key had told him. He opened the door, he saw Key sitting in the Sofa. He went up to him.

" YOU KEY! WHERE IS SHE?! " Jonghyun shouted

He clenched his fist and ready to hit him btut then, Gayoung stopped him. He looked at her and hugged her tightly.

Gayoung: Jonghyun? What are you doing here?

Jonghyun: Im sorry.. Im taking you back now! *pulled her* Lets go!

Key: NO! YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM ME!

Jonghyun: And why?!

Key: Because ... because ... I .. i i .. I love .. i love her!

Their eyes were both widened. Then Key took her hand from him.

"And ill make her happy no matter what happened! " he said

-----------------------------------------------------------