Closer

Love Letter

A new week has started, and of course as a student they need to prepare themselves to go to school. Bomi was already ready to go when she spotted Chanyeol was waiting for her in front of her house. It is true that they get closer, but she doesn’t remember give Chanyeol her address. When she went out, she immediately greet Chanyeol that make him shocked. She just realised that Chanyeol was listening to some music on his headphone,    she could hear the Happiness by the new group Red Velvet, and she should apologise but instead she laugh. Chanyeol pouted and she immediately stopped laughing. It is weird to see him like that, but Bomi still think it’s cute.

They were walking side by side to school after Chanyeol explained that Eunji is the one that give Bomi’s address to him. Bomi want to ask why but decided not to. Then they talk about random things. Bomi learned many things about Chanyeol, he can play guitar, and he’s currently in a band as a guitarist. She also learned that Chanyeol really talk a lot, but Bomi like it, because she likes to talk as well, she even thought that she talk less when she talked with Chanyeol.

************************************

Chanyeol headed to his class, he felt really great talking with Bomi. He can see Baekhyun grinning and he knew he had to give explanation later. But of course not alone, eventhough Bomi already explain it to Eunji but she still want to hear it from Chanyeol. So, he explained it to them.

*************************************

Eunji and Baekhyun were thinking wether they should tell the truth or just keep them like that because obviously Chanyeol and Bomi still doesn’t know about the truth. They’re dumb, Eunji and Baekhyun thought.

In the end, after a few days,  Eunji told Bomi about it. As Eunji’s friend, it is not really shocking. Bomi didn’t know what to react about it. She should feel angry right? Her letter didn’t reach to Luhan but, she doesn’t.

“Do you like Chanyeol?” Eunji asked after she saw Bomi’s reaction.

“I don’t know.” That’s the only thing she could give.  She feel happy knowing Chanyeol but she didn’t know about how she’s really felt about him.

“Should we tell him?”

“I will tell him later.”

“Oh, okay.”

Bomi waited for Chanyeol but he had practice, so she decided to tell him later.

************************************

After dinner, Bomi received message from Chanyeol.

Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?

-Chanyeol

I would like to. ^-^

-Bomi

Okay then, meet me tomorrow at the park near the school. ^_^

-Chanyeol

Okay then. See you tomorrow.

-Bomi

 

Bomi decided to tell him that tomorrow. Should she? What will their relationship become if she tell him. She doesn’t know why she thought about it, but it bothers her.

A/N:  Finally, after a month.

sorry I'm busy with my studies it is exam month. 

Have you watch Apink's showtime?They were really funny.

And can't wait for exo show.

I know it's so sorry.

Fell free to follow me on tumblr, echam99.