The Plan

Love Letter

After the school dismissed, Bomi was still in the class. She actually planned to finish her homework but with the presence of the troublemakers she knew she can’t. Rather she was forced to write the letter with the guide or actually instruction by Eunji. Baekhyun already told them the ideal type of girl that Luhan like. But of course Baekhyun and Eunji lied. They actually planned to give it to Chanyeol. Bomi is of course totally oblivious about the plan.

After making sure that the letter looks presentable enough, she gave it to the couple.

“See you later, Bomi. We will call you later.” With that Eunji and Baekhyun went out while grinning to each other.

“Yah! Make sure you don’t make any trouble or else—“Bomi don’t know what to say because she know that nothing can make them stop.

Chanyeol was busy practicing when Eunji and Baekhyun came. But he immediately stop when he saw the couple.And being befriend with Baekhyun for a long time, he sure that they must be something that the couple planned.

“ Morning”

“For your information, it is already 12. So, good afternoon.” He said in mocking tone.

“Oops. Good afternoon.”

“Why are you two here.”

“Nothing really. We were just walking around. See you later.”

“That was really suspicious.”

Baekhyun and Eunji go to search for Chanyeol’s bag. When they sure that it is Chanyeol’s, they put the letter inside. Soon after, Chanyeol finished his practice. He noticed a letter inside his bag and thought that it is one of Baekhyun’s pranks. But he realised that it wasn’t wrote by Baekhyun neither Eunji. He immediately can tell it with the handwriting. It looks really clean and neat. Even though he still wasn’t sure but still, he can’t stop feeling happy. Well even though he is good looking but he doesn’t really get letter from admirer. He decided to read it a home.

Baekhyun and Eunji saw Chanyeol’s expression and they can’t help to laugh.

“As I thought, he will really happy.”

“Yeah. Now I think we should runaway tomorrow.”

“Yeah. We should.”

“But I think Bomi can’t even tell the truth tomorrow.”

“Probably, knowing Chanyeol, Bomi maybe can’t even have time to speak.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Oh, this is so embrassing. But I just want to tell you that I really like you.

I really love your smile.I also like your new hair. I think it really suits you.

Uh, okay. this is super embarassing, but I hope that I can meet you soon.

From,

Bomi

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like always, Bomi and Eunji walked together to school.

“So, how about the letter?” Bomi asked.

“Don’t worry Bomi-ah. We already put it in his bag.” Eunji said while trying to control her expression.

“I thought you said that you will give him personally?”

“Well he was busy practicing yesterday so we decided not to disturb and put the letter in his bag.”

“Oh.” But still she can’t help to feel suspicious.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:I'm not really sastified but thats it.

Special thanks to strawbumbeez for the upvote and also Bompang,hongpnguyen,exopink31,SonEMC for subscribing.I never thought that someone will read this.

Thanks for reading.

I will try to update next week.Thanks once again.