First Talk

Love Letter

The brown locks that fell on her chest, her pretty back, her petite body and Chanyeol though that he looks like a ert now as he look (or maybe in other word,stare) at the girl. Chanyeol wonder how this girl never comes across to his mind before.Well, it’s not like he always thinks about girl but Bomi is really cute, he thought.

Bomi still didn’t notice yet that Chanyeol was right behind her. And yet Chanyeol just sat beside her.

“Do you need some help?”

Bomi who is too immerse look shocked because she didn’t notice someone sit beside her.

“Oh,hi. It’s okay. This is my work anyways.”

“I just want to help, I don’t have anything to do now and maybe you can finish it early.”

“Okay, if it doesn’t bother you. Thanks.”

Bomi explain about the project that she need to finish even though Chanyeol already knew it because their class have already done it but he just let the girl be. It just that somehow, Chanyeol likes to hear her voice, he never really hears Bomi’s voice before, clearly he means since they’ve never talk to each other. Now that he has heard it, he wants to hear it more.

Chanyeol helped her to find some sources while Bomi finished the project. After a while, Bomi’s work was done. But they still in the library and do their own work.  Let’s say that they have gotten closer as now they’re already comfortable to each other. They’ve gotten a warning from the librarian because of their loud laugh. After some while, they bid their goodbye to each other.

Chanyeol still doesn’t know when he will ask her about the letter. While, Bomi is still wondering why does suddenly Chanyeol talked to her, and moreover helper her finished her project. As being mentioned, they’ve never talked before. But it’s doesn’t really matter to her anyway, because she thinks Chanyeol is cool and funny. And maybe Chanyeol just want to be friends with her since their bestfriends is dating each other. And she totally forgot about the letter and moreover, Luhan.

*****************************************

That night, Bomi got a message.

Hi. : ).

-Chanyeol

Bomi never expected that. Its feel a bit weird, nether less she felt happy.

Hi.

-Bomi

Do you want to meet tomorrow?^_^

It’s okay if you don’t want though.

-Chanyeol

I would like to but I can’t because Eunji have asked me to accompany her tomorrow, sorry. :(

-Bomi

Oh, it’s okay.Good Night.

-Chanyeol

 

Maybe its not the time yet..

----------------------------------------

A/N:Okay,everyone finally I made it.

I want to make it longer, but yeah, I can't.

I don't know.

Sorry for my bad grammar.Tq for reading.

Comment& subscribe.