The not-so-first meet

Love Letter

Is it because she is good in acting or Bomi is too dumb to believe in Eunji, she also doesn’t know. But based on Bomi’s reaction its look like Bomi do believe in Eunji. Anyways it awas just like the other days where they talk while walking to the school. Bomi did ask about the letter once but as always (not really) Eunji is good in acting so Bomi really believe that the letter already reached to Luhan.

As always during recess time Bomi and Eunji went to the canteen but the different thing today is Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already in front of  their class. And of course, Baekhyun took Eunji with the reason to spend their time together, well, who knows what is really on their mind.

It was Bomi’s first time alone with Chanyeol even though they’ve always meet before. Well,it couldn’t be help now, that their best friend is dating each other.Now that they’re alone Chanyeol realized that they never talk before and it makes him wonder why suddenly she confess to him. It was awkward because they both didn’t know what to do. Chanyeol is busy trying to arrange the best word that he can use to say something, when Bomi excuses herself. 

“Oh, ye.. yeah. Umm, see you later”

“umm.. yeah. Of course.”

Chanyeol couldn’t stop thinking why he can’t speak what he wants to say. He has never been like this before.

And the two lovebirds where really trying hard to not laughing while watching their best friends awkward moment. The students that pass by don’t seem really care even though they did take several glances, knowing that these two must have something, prank, on their mind. They're popular for that.

Later, the bell rang; where it is the best moment for the students, because they can go home. But Bomi have to stay to finish up her project which needs to be submit tomorrow. Bomi begged Eunji to help her but for some reasons, Bomi know she lied, she can’t. It was her fault for not finishing it earlier and she needs to finish it by today.

On the same time, Chanyeol try to find Bomi. He also doesn’t know why he wants to find Bomi. Maybe because he wants to know more about Bomi’s feeling, or maybe because he think Bomi’s word is sincere, or maybe because she is pretty, whatever the reason is he wants to meet Bomi.

“Maybe she already went home” he thought.

Since now that he is in front of the library, he decided to go into the room and he didn’t regret it.

---------------------------

A/N: Lame, I know.

I'm sorry that I didn't update this earlier.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and do comment.

Thanks for subscribing.